“Very close to the Bogota Airport and is cheap with excellant Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Confort Bogota

You added Hotel Confort Bogota to your Saves list
Hotel Confort Bogota
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Cr 70c No 48 a 51 | Barrio Normandía, Bogota, Colombia   |
Ranked #71 of 280 Bogota B&B and Inns
London
“Very close to the Bogota Airport and is cheap with excellant Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

I made stayed at the Hotel Confort on Friday 10th February 2012 for one night.
I had made the reservation via expedia in London ,But the reservation managerat the Hotel kept me informed about the free transport provided from Bogota Airport to the Hotel via sending me e-mails.
I had arranged for them to pick me up at 17,30pm from the Airport. My Iberia flight from London to Bogota (via Madrid) was delayed and my connecting from Madrid had departed and I was put on later Iberia flight. which did not reach Bogota until 21,15 hours, The owners of the Hotel waited for me for over 3 hours and decided to return back to the hotel thinking that i was not coming1. But on the arrival at Bogota Airport almost 5 hours late I contacted the Hotel on my arrival and the Owner's wife came straightway to collect me in her car. In my view this was an EXCELLANT 5* service because I was exhuasted after such a long journey
and felt safe as I cannot speak Spanish.

On arrival at Hotel I was offered fruit juice.The Hotel is small in size and has limited number of rooms and it is located approximatkey 10 minutes from the Bogota International Airport.
I was allocated room 202 which had a large bed and the room was spacious and very clean ,
It has plasma TV with cable/satlite channells. The bathroom was clean and spotless,....it had shower (not bath tub),

If you are a light sleeper...you may hear low noice from aeroplanes after 6.00am in the morning due to close approximaty to the airport. Anycase I slept well.

Free simple breakfast is provided and is made to order/
The Hotel gives a personal touch and the owners are very helpful.
The Hotel is good value. .I paid £52 .00 fro night ( since it provides free-transfer from airport and also breakfast is included). I felt safe.!

Next morning I checked out and asked the owner to take me to Domestic Airport for my flight to Manizales. There is nominal charge for transport to airport---still cheaper then taxi)

I recommend this Hotel .....because my experience and stay was good.

Room Tip: Ask them to give you there best room but also check and see other available rooms before deciding.