Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Hansa Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Hansa Tours
from $39.00
from $34.00
from $172.00
More Info
All reviews salt cathedral hour tour city tour private tour gold museum la candelaria day trip botero museum money well spent visited bogota great knowledge coffee plantation rich history amazing city wonderful tour interesting things local food
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Totally enjoyable. Affordable price. The tour guide Luis Miguel was kind and knowledgeable. Very clean car and the driver was very good too.
Lo recomiendo. Son confiables, amigables y amables. Y el precio es totalmente razonable.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Tripadvisor: i must Say that my expirience with Hansa tours was just amazing..exelent choise. Our guide Marcelo bitti was wonderfull..full of información. Fun, outgoing, and very puntual. I recomend Hansa as a trully complete agency. Thank you.

1  Thank Nicolle M
Daniela T, Web Manager at Hansa Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Nicolle, we are very glad to hear you had such an amazing experience with our guide Marcelo Bitti. We pride ourselves of great punctuality and truly knowledgeable guides. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Luis was the most amazing tour guide! The best of the best Colombia has to offer. From the moment our tour began right to the very end he was exceptionally thoughtful, kind, caring and of course knowledgable! I learnt so many things from Luis and had such a fun experience. He went out of his way to help me - charging my electronics, sending my hard drive, finding the traditional soup to try and even went with me to the counter at the airport to make sure I checked into my flight ok. 5 star service!!! The day he arranged was spectacular - I tried so many fruits I never knew existed, visited many museums, Monserrate, la candelaria and so on. It was an unforgettable day I’ll treasure for ever and all thanks to Luis! If you have a day to spend in Bogotá I highly recommend booking a tour with Luis, you won’t regret it!

Hi Alana, we are particularly happy to read your comments about Luis, about your unforgettable day with Hansa Tours. We will be sharing the feedback with our guides. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a last minute afternoon open for exploring Bogota on our first trip to Colombia. They were able to accommodate our schedule and squeeze in all the sites we wanted to see. What we didn't expect was the amount of knowledge our tour guide would have! Camilo was a great teacher and gave us so much knowledge and insight into the past and heart of the city. We went to Montserrate, La Candeleria and several other historic sites nearby. We asked for a stop for some authentic snacks and Camilo took us to a great place for empanadas and cafe! Muy Bueno!

Daniela T, Web Manager at Hansa Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Denise, thanks for this wonderfull review. We are very happy you had such a great experience in HansaTours. Camilo is one of our qualified guides. We hope you come visit us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks Marcelo, u did so good that day, u know a lot and also hope one day can make the same again, I recommend Hansa TOURS!

1  Thank le0525

Thanks for sharing your experience with Hansa Tours, and our guide Marcello. We are pleased you can say you recomend us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend and I are in Bogota for the weekend as we are here on business with an NGO. Marcelo picked us up from the hotel and took us to the Salt Cathedral. He is a wealth of knowledge. He told us more than any guidebook could ever tell us. We got in and out easily, got to see Zipaquira and try some food there before dropping us back at the hotel. I don't think that we would have seen and done so much if we went on our own. Thank you Marcelo.

1  Thank Culture749131

Thanks for this wonderful review, we are very happy you had such a wonderful experience with our guide Marcello, in Hansa Tours we only work with the most qualified guides. We hope you contact us if you come back to Bogotá.

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

I have booked the services of the agency for two days around and in Bogota (guatavita, salt cathedral, graffiti tour, coffee hacienda, etc...). What to say ? It was just perfect from A to Z. The guide Marcello is an open book, passionate, friendly, with an in depth knowledge of the Colombian history, of the fauna, of the flora, of the traditions... an encyclopedia on a pair of feet, funny and plenty of energy. Also perfect senbiosys with Maurizio and Andrès, the two drivers that took care of the transportation... I have no comments but to qualify it as PERFECT... I was s’y to end up and if I did not have a flight back, I would have booked them for the rest of my stay... GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY... thank you guys for these amazing two days

1  Thank Taha B
Daniela T, Web Manager at Hansa Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Hello, Taha, thanks for the wonderful review. We are very happy that you enjoyed the trip. Thanks for prefering Hansa Tours!

Reviewed September 9, 2018

I worked excellent. I had 8.5 hours layover in Bogota and it was so easy and comfortable to have someone waiting for me at the airport to take me to the city and then to drop me off. I got to see the old part of the city and the Botero Museum. My tour guide and driver were both very nice, helpful and welcoming.
I highly recommend this option if you have a long layover in Bogota.
I’m very grateful.

1  Thank Alejandra J
Daniela T, Web Manager at Hansa Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Hi Alejandra, thank you for taking the time for a writing this nice review. We are glad you had such a great experience with the layover tour. We hope you can come back and have another great experience with Hansa Tours.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

We recently had a fantastic trip to Bogota and a big reason it was so great was our experience with David Rodriguez. Highlights of the days together included visiting Monserrate, seeing the amazing Salt Cathedral, walking around La Candelaria Neighborhood and the Botero Museum, checking out the food and flower market, Paloquemao, and our trip to Hacienda Coloma, coffee plantation. David was our guide over four days and completely enriched our trip. His knowledge is vast and truly enhanced each experience...his explanation of the Stations of the Cross and the artist's interpretation was incredible. David was also very aware of our comfort level and limitations....always checking in with us to see how everyone was feeling. Each morning he greeted each of us (four together in our group) with a handshake and personalized hello....really set a great tone for the day. He was wonderful!

1  Thank colette1275

Hello! thanks for this wonderful review. We are very happy you had such a great experience with Hansa Tours. David is one of our best guides, we always take great responsibility in taking care of our clients. We hope to see you again in Bogotá.

Reviewed September 1, 2018

Did have the pleasure to get Marcello Bitti as my private guide during a 6 hour. Marcello is full of facts and does seam to know most things in Bogota and Colombia. He offers a most effective tour for your money without being pushy, you will get all opportunities you need to take picture. It was a really interesting day, can be highly recommended. Micael Malmberg - Sweden

Daniela T, Web manager at Hansa Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Hello Micael, thank you for this special review! We´re so happy you had such a great time with our guide Marcello. He is one of Hansa Tours´ qualified guides. We hope to see you back in Bogotá and take another tour with us.