“Great tour of Villa De Leyva”

Hansa Tours Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$109.00*
and up
Private Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá Tour from Bogotá
More attraction details
Owner description: Hansa tours is a specialized tour company, offering private services in and around Bogota. As well as covering the most famous sights, we pride ourselves on also showing our clients authenticity, less typical touristic sights with excellent local guides. Our deep knowledge of the city, with all its resources, makes us your first choice without any doubt when touring in our country.
Rochester, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great tour of Villa De Leyva”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I loved the tour of Villa De Leyva. I was introduced to so much of the Colombian culture by my tour guide! I loved the quaint village, and the monastery was a real insight into the history of Catholic church here. The fossil museum was very instructive, and the entire experience was a refreshing change from the bustle of Bogota. Bogota has some wonderful museums, but this tour lets you see the countryside. Although I was scheduled for three days with Hansa tours, I did schedule a day with Viatour. I regretted this after the Viatour tour guide refused to show up! However, the Hansa tour guides were always prompt and attentive to any needs.

Madrid, Spain
“Great experience!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I had a nice time and got to know the city history and particular places. My guide had planed lots of interenting activities to do around the city.

Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
“Power Tour”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I had one afternoon between business meetings and called Hansa. My professional guide was Fabian and we had a very professional driver as well. After a brief get to know you conversation, I told Fabian "you're in charge". He led me on a tour of the city that I'll never forget. He was knowledgable, friendly and patient with all my questions. I planned on a 2 hour tour, but 6 hours later we were still going. Muchos gracias Fabian and Hansa for an unforgettable experience.
Dana - Houston, USA

Los Altos, California
“Personalized 3 day tour of Bogota”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I came to Bogota alone, without a working knowledge of Spanish, not knowing where to go and not knowing how to get around, so I contacted Hansa tour to see if they can suggest a 3 day private tour of the city and surrounding areas. Evelyn was very quick to get back to me with recommendations which even had multiple options for each day! Our communication went very smoothly and we nailed down a very exciting itinerary before I arrived, so I knew my time here would not be ill spent.

My guide, John Murcia, was absolutely perfect. He being knowledgeable of the places we visited was a given but what really made the trip amazing was John's enthusiasm. John, being a travel enthusiast himself, made me feel like I was traveling with a friend. He made the trip a personal experience for me instead of one where I'd listen to a regurgitation of history lessons for 3 days.

I would definitely recommend Hansa to anyone visiting Bogota and know that you will be in good hands with John Alexander Murcia!

Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great tours”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I've been to Bogota quite a few times and it's a great city. This was the first time with my wife, so we booked the Hansa Tour to the Salt Cathedral and also took a day tour of the city with Hansa. Both tours were well organized and the guides were not only good but also very interesting people with diverse backgrounds. The Salt Cathedral is fascinating and also gets you out of town a bit. Byron was our guide and he was very informative.

Visited November 2013