“Excellent service” 5 of 5 bubbles

$99.00*
and up
Private 5-Hour Tour of Monserrate
More attraction details
Owner description: Hansa tours is a specialized tour company, offering private services in and around Bogota. As well as covering the most famous sights, we pride ourselves on also showing our clients authenticity, less typical touristic sights with excellent local guides. Our deep knowledge of the city, with all its resources, makes us your first choice without any doubt when touring in our country.
Bogota, Colombia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I rented a property through Hansa tours and can thoroughly recommend their service and the properties they manage to anyone. Excellent servoice provided by Hansa Tours - their staff are knowledgeable and courteous and the property I rented was beautiful and everything they said it would be!! Thank you and I will definitely use their services again! Regards, Patrick Raikes

1 Thank Patrick R

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great trip round Bogota”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I booked the tour with Camilo through the Radisson Hotel in Bogota and was delighted with the service! Camilo was punctual, very knowledgable and friendly. We visited the salt mines which was one of the best days out in years.

I will be back in Bogota in a couple of months and will definatley book him to take me to some other interesting tourist attractions!

3 Thank Alan P
Toronto, ON
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great guides at Hansa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

My partner and I did an overnight trip to Villa de Leyva from Bogotá stopping in Zipaquirá at the Salt Cathedral, and in Raquira for lunch along the way. The sights were interesting and Villa de Leyva is well worth the trip if you haven't experienced a well-preserved colonial town before. All prior communications via e-mail with Hansa's agent, Evelyn, were prompt, efficient and clear. We chose this company because of its professionalism and attention to detail. The greatest value of this tour, however, was due to the guides: Luis and Mary. In addition to the obvious requirements of punctuality, knowledge, and safety; those two have something extra. They have a charm, humour and openness, which made our long drives to and from the country an absolute pleasure. I recommend this company to anyone who wants a deeper experience and understanding of Colombian life.

Visited August 2013
“Excellent day of sites, culture and history in Bogotá.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed the day we spent touring Bogotá with Juan David Camacho of Hansa Tours. Juan David speaks excellent Spanish and English and is a historian with deep knowledge of the history and culture of Colombia and of Bogotá. He was great with our kids and kept the tour at just the right depth as we visited Cerro Monserrate, La Candelaria, the Botero Museum and Bolivar Plaza. This was the second time I've worked with Juan David and I highly recommend him!

Naples, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent guide and well versed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Mary was a fabulous guide, listened to our interest and really showed us the inner working of Bogota. Highly recommend using here.

Visited July 2013