1,877 results
All reviews great location parque de la excellent hotel walking distance bilingual staff nice neighborhood restaurants and shops hotel is modern night life a great place to stay quiet street would stay again walk around two nights breakfast buffet central location rooms are clean
Reviewed August 18, 2016

We stayed for a week in bogota
The breakfast was great they changed it up a little everyday. They dont have double beds you either get a king or 2 single beds so my son had to share our king bed with us. Very clean modern hotel great location

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Francisco M, Gerente at Atton Bogota 93 by Novotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Dear 879odalysc:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am so happy to see you have enjoyed your stay and you found an genuine breakfast.
We are in the task of changing the mattresses in all rooms to the taste of our guests.

I hope you stay with us in a future occasion.

Sincerely

Francisco Martín
General Manager Atton Bogotá 93

Reviewed July 30, 2016

The first thing you need to know is that the Atton 93 and the Atton 100 are near each other. I booked the 100, but got bumped to the 93 and it is hard to say whether it was the hotel or the online travel agent was to blame.

The 93 is a rather soulless business hotel. It is clean and generally efficient except for some elevator issues. The hotel is generally well located for nice restaurants in a nice part of town. The hotel breakfast was excellent, the best I'd had in Colombia by far. The rooms are just as you'd expect a business hotel to be, although I got stuck in a room with twin beds. Do you know anyone beyond your grandparents who use twin beds these days?

This isn't a bad place, and you can give it a one or two star bonus if your expectations are in check with what I just wrote. Otherwise, I was just a number in this hotel and I think I'd give somewhere else in the area a try that might have a big bed for me and a slice of character, for the price I paid. I had a purely average stay and I give it a purely average rating.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank carrache
Francisco M, Gerente at Atton Bogota 93 by Novotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2016

Dear Carrache:

First, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you have experienced. I will review all the procedures involved with your stay to improve these areas. Thank you for share your comment in reference to our breakfast and I hope you stay with us in another ocassion.

Best regards

Reviewed July 30, 2016

We stayed at Attón 93 during our first ever trip to Colombia. The hotel is very conveniently located a block form Parque 93, where there are tons of options for dining, bars, cafes, etc. It was very nice being so close to Juan Valdez Café and Bogotá Beer Company. It is also only a 12-minute, very safe walk to Zona T and Andino Mall. The room was modern, spacious and very clean. The bathroom was large with a great shower, which had very hot water. The in-room safe was spacious for a hotel safe and we felt very confident leaving our passports and backup credit card in it. The breakfast buffet was included and had many options, both Colombian and American-style. Most of all though, the staff was so great. They helped us with everything we needed and being first-time visitors to Bogotá and Colombia, they made us feel welcome and helped us to know what we needed to know about getting around town, etc. They also arranged a private driver for us to go to Zipaquirá for a day and for airport transport, both at very fair prices. We will definitely go back to Bogotá, partially because of our experience at Attón 93. HIghly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael S
Santiago M, Director de Recepción at Atton Bogota 93 by Novotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2016

Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with toher travelers. We are glad that you enjoyed the space and distribution of our rooms. As you mentioned, our locations offers different options for dinning and entretainment for our guests.
We hope to have you again in the future.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Excellent hotel in a great location that is close to shopping, parque 93, and great restaurants. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful helping guests acquire transportation to different parts of the city and to the airport. The breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank phillipearlw
Santiago M, Director de Recepción at Atton Bogota 93 by Novotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Dear Mr Phillipe,

Thank you very much for sharing your comment with other travelers. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope te receive again in the future.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

The hotel was clean and well appointed. Location great for restaurants and the quick walk to the mall we (unfortunately) needed. The rooms were nice enough. Breakfast was vast but not the best in the world. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially with non-Spanish speakers! We were part of a big group and I think they did their best to accommodate us but they are definitely a business hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank t4sch
Santiago M, Director de Recepción at Atton Bogota 93 by Novotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2016

Dear t4sch,

Thank you for taking part of your time to share your experience in the hotel. We are glad to see that you liked the rooms and the service of our team members. We found a challenge on the group accomodattion, but our team did the best to solved it on the moment.
We hope to see you again in the future.