“Best option in Bogotá!!!”
Review of Atton Bogota 93

Atton Bogota 93
Ranked #10 of 265 Hotels in Bogota
Weston, Florida
“Best option in Bogotá!!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was struggling to find a good hotel in Bogotá at a great location. I've stayed before at the Radisson and the JW Marriot. However, both are extremely expensive and not at great locations. This NH is definitely my new choice in Bogotá.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
davidl l, Director General at Atton Bogota 93, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Gmaronien:

Its a great pleasure for us to read your opinion about us. Thanks for your time writting this marvellous opinión. We are very glad that your search, has been finish in our hotel/your new home in Bogota.

We were waitting for your next visit.

many thanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Hebrew first
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

I like are close to Parque 93. I stayed in several hotels in this nice neighborhood and NH is overall very good choice.
Hotel is well maintained and clean. I stayed in nice king-size bed room. It is appointed with good taste. Bed is comfortable and my room was very quiet so I had good sleep after busy day.
Hotel is located in walking distance of good restaurants and small convenient shops.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
davidl l, Director General at Atton Bogota 93, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear guest:

First, we want thank you your time writting your opinion on this web, its important for us to know your opinion about our hotel, That would help us to improve our service, and get your stay with us more comnfortable.

Many thanks.

att
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 3, 2014

All around great hotel at a great value. I will be trying to Spanish chain in other locations now!
- Location: Pleasant 10-min walk from the nice bars and restaurants of Zona Rosa, 5-min walk to a very lovely park, and another 5-min after the park has you at the Virreal bus stop to get all around the city. Pleasant and safe neighborhood to be in overall.
- Staff: helpful in calling many restaurants and bars for us on Jan 1st to see if anything was open despite the holiday. Helped us check-in early without a problem. Answered all our questions patiently.
- Breakfast: terrific variety including tortilla espanola, eggs to order, lovely pastries, fresh and dried fruits, yogurt parfaits, and other hot items. Great coffee, too! We really enjoyed it.
- Room: Super clean and modern design. The bed was so comfy I wanted to stay in it all evening and all morning. Nice big shower and loads of counter space, which we appreciated!
- Other: wifi worked well all over the hotel and was free, of course.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank ExplorerGirl00
neltrip63, Director General at Atton Bogota 93, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear mr ExploreG.
Its a proud read your opinon about our hotel. We are so happy that yopur stay with us in NH BOGOTA 93 was so pleasant: thanks for your time writting, and for marvellous words about us. You will be allways wellcoming at your home in Bogotá, or whatever any other hotel in our companie.
Our staff will be informed about your kind opinion, and I´m sure that will help them to improve on their activities

Many thanks!!
San Salvador, El Salvador
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stay at this hotel in Colombia for 5 days, the place from the outside looks like a hospital, but in the inside is very comfy and is a really nice and clean place to stay. Nice rooms, excellent bed!! The location of the hotel in the 93 street is excellent. You have a lot of coffee shops, restaurants, bars and night clubs around! You can work and chill in this area without moving out in a car or taxi! You can walk with no problem! Nearby is The Andino mall, take a long walk in the 11 ave and you'll get there like in a 10min walk.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

2 Thank jorgalem
Dear Mr Jorge:

Firstable, we want thank you, for your time writting in this web site, your opinion about our hotel, staff and service.
We work every day to improve our standrs and service, and letters like yours, helps us,to get it.
Our city is marvelous, and our location is perfect, never mind for bussines, o for relax.
You will be wellcome to your home in Bogota.
Many thanks!!
Cambridge
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I spent 4 nights here on my first visit to the City. The Hotel is well located near to the airport and near the classic Paque de la 93 where walking around and eating/drinking are easy and of good quality (Bogota Beer Company - BBC- particularly comfortable with a good vibe. The staff here were always friendly and ever helpful sorting out taxi's, directions and just general advice which even extended to the on-site security guides who were - for a european- friendly and easy to talk to.
Keeping up with the normal NH standards Breakfast had a good range/selection, rooms were comfortable and stylish.
All in all a great experience and one Hotel I'd have no worries recommending when visiting Bogota.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mandeville1322
neltrip63, Director General at Atton Bogota 93, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Dear Guest, thank you very much for such a wonderull review. We are trying to improve our NH standards all over the world in our hotels and Bogotá is not an exemption. Our city is marvelous and it worth it to stop by and take advantage of our almost perfect location.
We wiil be waiting for you on your next stay at your home in Bogotá.
best regards
Holland
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night on a business trip. In general, great place! Location is good, very close to the parque where you can easily walk to (one block) and you find quite a lot of restaurants. Breakfast was great! Rooms are clean and well equipped, only downside is that the rooms are rather small. What surprised me is that they didn't have a bellboy helping with luggage when I arrived (9 pm) so was struggling quite a bit with suitcase & box I was carrying.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Aroundtheglobe15
Dear Guest, we are very sorry for the inconveniences that you have encountered on your check in at Nh Bogotá. We do apologize for it and we will try to help you with your luggage next time you will be visiting your home in Bogotá. We do have a bell boy service available at the hotel but sometimes it is clearly not enough.
Thank you for mentioning our special breakfast, we are improving every day.
Hope to see you soon again.
Best regards
Barrancabermeja
Reviewed November 14, 2013

good location, good meals, very clean and friendly staff. I recommend to my friends and everyone. I´ll be back soon in my next trip to Bogota

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Joao Carlos, thank you very much for such a nice and wonderfull review. It will be our pleasure to host you and your friends again whenever you feel like enjoying our fantastic city of Bogotá.
Hope to see you soon at home again.
Best regards,