“Nice Stay”
Review of Atton Bogota 93

Atton Bogota 93
Ranked #12 of 268 Hotels in Bogota
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I spent 4 nights here on my first visit to the City. The Hotel is well located near to the airport and near the classic Paque de la 93 where walking around and eating/drinking are easy and of good quality (Bogota Beer Company - BBC- particularly comfortable with a good vibe. The staff here were always friendly and ever helpful sorting out taxi's, directions and just general advice which even extended to the on-site security guides who were - for a european- friendly and easy to talk to.
Keeping up with the normal NH standards Breakfast had a good range/selection, rooms were comfortable and stylish.
All in all a great experience and one Hotel I'd have no worries recommending when visiting Bogota.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mandeville1322
neltrip63, Director General at Atton Bogota 93, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Dear Guest, thank you very much for such a wonderull review. We are trying to improve our NH standards all over the world in our hotels and Bogotá is not an exemption. Our city is marvelous and it worth it to stop by and take advantage of our almost perfect location.
We wiil be waiting for you on your next stay at your home in Bogotá.
best regards

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night on a business trip. In general, great place! Location is good, very close to the parque where you can easily walk to (one block) and you find quite a lot of restaurants. Breakfast was great! Rooms are clean and well equipped, only downside is that the rooms are rather small. What surprised me is that they didn't have a bellboy helping with luggage when I arrived (9 pm) so was struggling quite a bit with suitcase & box I was carrying.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Aroundtheglobe15

Dear Guest, we are very sorry for the inconveniences that you have encountered on your check in at Nh Bogotá. We do apologize for it and we will try to help you with your luggage next time you will be visiting your home in Bogotá. We do have a bell boy service available at the hotel but sometimes it is clearly not enough.
Thank you for mentioning our special breakfast, we are improving every day.
Hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

good location, good meals, very clean and friendly staff. I recommend to my friends and everyone. I´ll be back soon in my next trip to Bogota

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Joao Carlos, thank you very much for such a nice and wonderfull review. It will be our pleasure to host you and your friends again whenever you feel like enjoying our fantastic city of Bogotá.
Hope to see you soon at home again.
Best regards,

Reviewed November 13, 2013

My first time going to Bogota in a business trip I had the opportunity to stay and the NH Bogota 93 hotel. This is another level of comfort and service. The staff is genuenly good, they trive to learn how to please you. The location is dead on good, just 1 block away from restaurants bars, pretty close to the "Parque de la 93" and also quite close to "La Zona T", both awesome locations for having a good time. At the restaurant every morning I saw a few families, very cozy couples, many business guys and a group of friends that really enjoyed the food. So it makes this hotel very complete. Awesome place!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Neudys, thank you so much for such a nice review. We do our best everday to take care of our guests and try to improve every single service we provide. And, yes, it is true that our location is almost perfect if you want to enjoy this magnificent city of Bogotá in a quiet area close to everything.
Hope to see you and your friends soon at home again.
Best regards,

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Hotel NH Bogota 93 is a pleasant business hotel around the corner of Parque 93, a park in a relatively quiet neighborhood with a relaxed atmosphere and lots of restaurants and bars. The hotel's decoration may be a bit sparse (especially the hallways), but the personnel is very friendly, breakfast is good and the rooms are efficient and complete. After a few stays you learn how to handle the control panel of the elevators.

Room Tip: Be sure to select a room that ends with a "B" as these are larger than others and they cos...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest, thank you vey much for your nice review. You are absolutely right, it takes a couple of rides, at least, to get used to that elevator pannels and, believe me, we have tryed everything to solve this issue but cutting edge tecnology is quite disturbing!!!
We try to compensate theese little issues with our pasion on serving our guests with a big smile and NH standars of quality.
We look forward to see you soon at home again.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Excellent hotel in one of the best neightborhood. Close to fine restaurants.
The accomodations are pretty new and were above my expectations. I consider this a small hotel so the service was fast, no lines to checkin or checkout. I strongly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Claudio, thank you very much for your marvelous review. We are aware that you might be a runner (for your profile picture) and it is a shame we did not know that during your stay for I am a marathon runner and use to go out every morning with some of our guests. Next time you will be in town, at home, please contact with me and, if you want to, we can go out for a run.
Hope to see you soon.
Best regrads,

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Everything is good there! Location, food, cleanliness, polity staff, sleep quality. One of the best hotels I've ever been. It's good for Business, Couples, Friends and solo. It's really near the T Zone and Plaza 93.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Adri, thank you very much for such a nice and caring review. We do love to serve our guests and make them feel like at their own home. We can tell by your review that this was pretty much the feeling you have experienced during your stay at Bogotá.
We are looking forward to see you soon at home,