Tripadvisor
Bogota
All reviews rooftop bar great hotel king bed two blocks restaurants and bars safe location within walking distance breakfast buffet is nice area the hotel staff fitness center spacious rooms arepas parque neighborhood pharmacy jonathan
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

We booked a room with a balcony. Apparently, that means a grim air shaft with a view of a brick wall and no natural sunlight. To be fair, when we complained, they gave us a different room immediately. (I have never complained about a room before ever. I felt very uncomfortable.) The room they gave us had a nice view over Bogota and natural light, but it was less expensive than the room we booked. It kinda sucked to pay more for the less expensive room. Also, the nice looking rooftop bar, which was the reason we booked the hotel to start with, was never open. I should have known better than booking a Best Western, but it looked so nice in the pictures!

Date of stay: May 2019
GERENCIAG-01, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus 93 Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Have an excellent day!!

Reviewed December 19, 2019

Room was of good side, Nice, rustic bathroom with interesting bathing products.
Vert sympathetic breakfast with a boundage of fruits and fresh vegetables, always new surprises of small sauces or Saupstad, and also,very positively, always having an alternative bread type to the sweetened and totally white one. This is appreciated by perplekse trying to keep some control om their eatings..
Surprisingly,, the staff also offered us two kinds of smoothies, since we so much adored The fruits of The country.

Date of stay: December 2019
GERENCIAG-01, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus 93 Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2019

Dear Ms Marie,

we really appreciate your comments, and we hope to see you soon in our hotel

Have an excellent day!!

Reviewed October 20, 2019

Their breakfast and customer service was very good.
I stayed at this property during two separate occasions (4 days apart).
During my stays, I had a side trip away from the city and I didn’t want to bring my luggage with me, so I asked the hotel to store my luggage until my return (this was very convenient and I appreciated their service).

Date of stay: October 2019
GERENCIAG-01, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus 93 Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2019

Dear Mr(S) Cole:

I want to thank you for completing the guest survey for your recent stay at our hotel.

Your preference is very important to us and we appreciate your opinions and comments. By indicating what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, it helps us improve ourselves and be able to offer a better and more enjoyable experience for both you and each of our guests. We hope to have him again among us.

We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed September 30, 2019

Excellent hotel, but not in Budget if you stay for longer.
Location is good and breakfast is also good.
Yes, it is recommended if you are in Bagota.
Cost is little on higher side and may not fall in Budget if you are travelling for bsiness purpose.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GERENCIAG-01, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus 93 Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2019

Dear guest

we really appreciate your comments and we hope to see you soon!!

if you are interesting in corporate rates, please contact us to recepcion@hotelbestwestern93.com

have an excellent day!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2019

I probably would have rated this hotel at a high 4 but the service of every one of their employees rates this hotel at the highest ranking. On several occasions I had to ask for things and they came through immediately, and always with a smile. The clincher was actually preparing a small boxed breakfast at our departure at 3 in the morning. This is a very nice hotel in a very nice area. Oh, eat dinner in the hotel restaurant. Everything is great.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
GERENCIAG-01, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus 93 Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Dear Guest,

It is a real pleasure for us to receive this kind of feedback from our special guests. We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay so much.

We hope to welcome you back in our Hotel very soon.

Kind regards,