All reviews rooftop bar front desk nice star hotel updated rooms king bed arrange transportation the hotel offers bars and clubs quiet hotel hot items complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again lots of restaurants great area three nights business traveler walk around
Reviewed March 2, 2016

We arrived at the hotel direct from our flight into Colombia and it provided a nice introduction to the country. After a 45 minute taxi ride from the airport in rush hour traffic we arrived around 6pm at the multi storey building with modern glass fronted lobby manned by smiling, uniformed 20-something's who informed us we'd been upgraded to a suite- great start to the trip!

We were shown to our room on the 4th floor. It was large with separate sleeping and lounge areas, each with a large flat screen TV. All was clean and modern and the bed was large and comfy. The bathroom was small but adequate with a range of complimentary toiletries. I was pleased to see that the windows opened as I don't like sleeping in a closed room with a/c. The downside of this can mean external noise. We faced the rear of the building and there was a building site to the left. We did hear a little noise from 7am when construction started but travel with ear plugs which excluded this. With the window closed you couldn't hear it. Similarly we heard some music from the bars opposite the hotel but not too much- if at the front of the building this may have been more of a problem. In general we slept very well.On our second visit however we were directly facing the building site and noise was a lot louder. Therefore when booking I would enquire where your room will be.

Breakfast was included in the room rate and was Buffett style with adequate choice. It was okay- eatable, nothing special.Theres also a nice rooftop bar with views over the City and mountains in the distance.

The hotel has a gym and spa and we received a complimentary 15 minute massage which helped ease the stiffness of a 10 hour flight. It also has a nice rooftop bar.

The location is good for being able to walk to the bars and restaurants of Park 93, 2 blocks away. There are also some bars and restaurants just over the road. The large Zona Rossa bar area is about a 10-15 minute walk away too. You'll need a taxi to get to the Candelaria old town area which is about 25 minutes away- the hotel has taxis on stand by.

I was impressed with all the staff at the hotel - smart, friendly, helpful and professional and not in a 'forced' way. It had the feeling of a happy place to work so praise to the management for that.

In summary - a very good 4 star, good location and at 60GBP per night a very fair price.Downside is potential external noise but this would be reduced if you keep the windows closed.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LS13
Eduardo A, Channel Manager at Best Western Plus 93 Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2016

Dear Guest

On behalf of the entire staff of Best Western Plus 93 Park Hotel, Thank you for sharing your excellent review with other travelers!

We are pleased and is a pleasure to know that all of our features were great appreciation for you, and enjoy the best service and quality to our hotel where we stand as a string plus however your feedback helps us get better and better,

We are happy to have him back by the Hotel in the near future, because for us than hotel guest, we want to be a friend and guest

I wish you an excellent day.

Reviewed February 29, 2016 via mobile

I had stayed earlier in the older parts of the city to the south in a hostel and decided to use some BW points to spend my last days nearer to Usaquen and other more modern city sights as I was told the city had an amazing cycling network that I didn't see much of in the south (due to potholes, I didn't think cycling was that safe). Anyway, we got in and were greeted by Nicolas, an employee in training. He seemed incredibly excited and made our stay amazing. I had previously booked a room thinking there was a sofa bed in it (website translation error) and realized there wasn't so we got to switch rooms. Nicolas gave us his top 10 list of restaurants to eat at and ensured we knew how to walk there (we walked some 10km that night). The next day on an unfortunate cab ride back from Monserrate, we got scammed 50,000 pesos (from a licensed cab, I'm guessing that's how he paid for a new Hyundai Elantra). Nicolas walked us up to the rooftop patio even though we had checked out to make us feel better and even brought us a slice of cake. He made us remember how the good people always outweigh the bad. He helped negotiate a cab price for us too to ensure our last 30000 pesos would get us to the airport.
Thanks Nicolas! I hope you're not in training for much longer.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends

Dear Guest.

Thanks for your comments; I know that our daily actions and details make your stay different and special motivates us to work with more energy and love. Our goal is to generate excellent experiences and thank guests like you who share your comments with others and grow this family Best Western, with great pleasure and pride we extend this comment to all our team, remember that Bogota has friends who are waiting ... please let us know when your next visit or if a referral is coming soon, we are committed to improving their expectations in every stay.

Reviewed February 23, 2016

We enjoyed our stay here; room was very large, good breakfast choices, nice terrace and great area of the city to be in. Staff was very helpful with directions and other information. Felt very safe walking in the Parque 93 after dark and so many great restaurants to choose from. Prices are a steal for the high quality of accommodations and neighborhood. Shout out to the Fabian of their in-house taxi fleet; we enjoyed a private tour to Zipaquira for much less than the cost of a group bus tour and got great door-to-door service (not to mention the best lunch at the local parrilla). All in all, highly recommended

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
Eduardo A, Channel Manager at Best Western Plus 93 Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2016

Dear guest

Thanks for your comments; You know that our daily actions and details make your stay different and special motivates us to work with more energy and love. Our goal is to generate excellent experiences and thank guests like you who share their comments with others and grow this family Best Western, with great pleasure and pride we will extend this comment to our team, remember that Bogota has friends who are waiting ... please let us know when your next visit or if a referral is coming soon, we are committed to improving their expectations every stay.

Reviewed February 22, 2016

In the U.S., Best Western hotels are not great, so I was skeptical, even though this is a Best Western "Plus," and it has rave reviews. It is extraordinarily nicer than your typical U.S. Best Western; however, it is clear that the hotel is trying hard to be nicer than it actually is.

Pros:
-Inexpensive
-Tourist friendly area (lots of shops and restaurants that North Americans and even Europeans will appreciate)
-Staff was, for the most part, friendly and helpful
-Free WiFi
-Breakfast included with room rate

Cons:
-IT IS SO LOUD: there was constant construction happening directly across from our room (our room "view" was of a construction site). I called to ask about changing rooms, and no one ever called me back as they said they would. Also, on our second night, there was an insanely loud party going on, either in the hotel or nearby, and I could hear every lyric of every loud song that played. I could also very clearly hear the hotel guest in the room next door when their phone alarm went off and when they talked to other people on the phone.
-The "Spa" is not really a spa: the spa is located right next to the gym, so you can hear the music/TV in the gym from the massage rooms. There is no dedicated waiting area for the spa, either. Also, the masseuse, while friendly, was obviously not very well trained, and it was honestly one of the worst massage I've ever had. Instead of using a linen sheet on the massage bed, it was a clinical type wrap you'd expect at a doctor's office, which was not very comfortable. The massage itself was very light in pressure (despite my indicating the type of pressure I wanted) and felt more like a massage I'd get at a nail salon back in the U.S. rather than at a hotel spa.
-The staff was inconsistent. I found one woman at the front desk to be particularly unhelpful. When I went to pay, she handed me my bill, which I reviewed, and then she proceeded to type on her computer for about 10 minutes while I stood there. In most hotels, they'll charge the card you used upon checking in, or at least ask you if you want to use the card on file. I incorrectly assumed this was about to happen, and it never did. So I stood there, and stood there, until, in Spanish, I asked if I needed to sign anything, and then she explained she was waiting for me to give her a credit card....I'm not sure why she didn't think to say anything when I was standing there like a fool for 10+ minutes staring at her...You can chalk that up to a miscommunication, but she could have handled that better.
-This one is nit-picky, but there is no place to put your toiletries inside of the shower, meaning you have to fully bend over (and possibly hit your head on the soap tray, like I did, multiple times), when you want to use shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc. Very poorly designed.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room or a room with a good view
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JJM082386

Dear guest

your opinion is very important to us, your feedback helps us that every day we work to offer the best service to our guests and visitors by improving every aspect, let us know when your next visit to remediate and build a new and pleasant experience. We hope to have you again in our hotel, because for us, we want more than a guest, be it a friend and guest

Reviewed February 14, 2016

We stayed here at the beginning and end of our 3 week stay in Colombia and found it to be a really good choice.
The staff,especially Nicolas, were all very helpful and friendly. The location, near an attractive park, (Parque 93) , and many places to eat in an upmarket residential area, the Zona Rosa, was quiet and safe with easy access, at Virrey, to the amazing Transmilenio bus system.
The room was spacious ,clean,with good Wi-fi ,storage and a coffee maker. Beds very comfortable.The restaurant serves a delicious breakfast with waffles, fruit and cooked items and in the evening serves good dinners. The roof top bar provides a pleasant location for cocktails. Around the hotel's public spaces are a lot of interesting paintings and artworks which we enjoyed.
We would certainly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
Eduardo A, Channel Manager at Best Western Plus 93 Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2016

Dear Guest

We are happy and it is a pleasure to know that all of our features were great appreciation for you, and enjoy the best service and quality to our hotel for which we stand as a string plus,

I wish you an excellent day.

Best regards.