“Amazing locally owned tour operator bringing you the best of Colombia!!!!”
Review of Impulse Travel

Impulse Travel
Book In Advance
More Info
$28.00*
and up
Private transportation to the Zipaquira Salt...
Ranked #22 of 155 Tours in Bogota
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: IMPULSE - immersive travel experiences. We want you to fall in love with Colombia and love it as much as we do. Immerse into our country with our awesome guides who bring you original, informative, and fun tours. Feel welcome by our Colombian staff who know what it’s like to travel. With our knowledge and planning, we ensure every vacation day counts so you won’t miss out on the good stuff.
Reviewed June 22, 2015

I cannot rate this company highly enough! The passion they have for showing you their country is contagious! I have used them 3x already for two separate trips! Last year for a city tour of Cartagena - which has a fascinating history and is just beautiful! Bitten by the Colombia bug I went back in April this year and explored Bogota on a city tour as well! I then received excellent advice for a roadtrip from Cartagena to Tayrona national park and stayed in the most beautiful recommendation...... whilst the coffee region tour is simply spectacular! This is firm that cares, is incredibly professional and so very helpful. I also love the fact it is run by locals, rather than being a multi-national with an outpost!!! Rodrigo is fantastic!

RodrigoAtuesta, Director General at Impulse Travel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2015

Yvonne! Thanks a lot for this brilliant review. We are very happy about having you as a returning customer. You know you already have friends here in Colombia for your coming trips. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. Rodrigo.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"hiking boots"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed May 30, 2015

The city tour was great. My private guide was just amazing, very friendly, and very knowledgeable. He showed everything I had to see and he adapted his planning to my desires. I really recommend David Cinquegranelli if you can select your own guide.The city tour was great. My private guide was just amazing, very friendly, and very knowledgeable. He showed everything I had to see and he adapted his planning to my desires. I really recommend David Cinquegranelli if you can select your own guide.

Reviewed May 28, 2015

Since I had only 1 free day in Bogota, I booked the City Tour. Fernando was an excellent guide who was knowledgeable, funny and could tell us much about the history and facts of the places we visited. Next time I visit Colombia, I'll sure take another tour with Destino Bogota.

Reviewed May 22, 2015

We spent the Colombian holiday on a tour with David trying different fruits and foods around Bogota. David was very kind and knowledgeable about the different areas and history of the city. We had a delicious lunch of ajiaco and then explored around Callejon de Embudo. I would highly recommend this tour company!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 19, 2015

I booked a private tour from the Viator website for my only day in Bogota being apprehensive about the safety of traveling there. I had David as a travel guide and he was awesome. He arrived at my hotel on time and arranged for the car to pick us up promptly. He had asked what I wanted to do and see when he picked me up and made sure to fit in all I wanted to specifically see as well as other neat aspects of Bogota. All in all it was a great experience and I would definitely recommend it!