“Fun-Packed Tours and Wonderful Staff”
Review of Impulse Travel

Impulse Travel
Book In Advance
More Info
$28.00*
and up
Private transportation to the Zipaquira Salt...
Ranked #23 of 151 Tours in Bogota
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: IMPULSE - immersive travel experiences. We want you to fall in love with Colombia and love it as much as we do. Immerse into our country with our awesome guides who bring you original, informative, and fun tours. Feel welcome by our Colombian staff who know what it’s like to travel. With our knowledge and planning, we ensure every vacation day counts so you won’t miss out on the good stuff.
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We spent two days touring Colombia with Destino Bogota. In that short amount of time, we managed to visit a coffee plantation, rappel down waterfalls, raft in level 3-4 rapids, explore various districts in the city of Bogota, visit local culinary attractions, shop, and more. I'm still blown away by the number of activities our tour guide was able to fit into our trip without making it feel rushed. In addition, our group wasn't very fluent in Spanish, and our tour guide went above and beyond to make sure he translated everything for us and answered all of our questions. Our trip with Destino Bogota was one of the best in the entire trip and I look forward to touring with them again when we return to Colombia!

RodrigoAtuesta, Owner at Impulse Travel, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Mike! wow! what an exiting stay you had here. I must admit that rarely had we recieved any guests that where up for squeezing Bogotá to the last drop as you and your friends did. Thanks for trusting us and best wishes with you exiting business plans for next year. You know where to fin us, see yo next time :)

All reviews
"bogota airport"
in 4 reviews
"lake guatavita"
in 7 reviews
"the coffee making process"
in 3 reviews
"city square"

Reviewed November 26, 2013

My friends and I recently made the trip to Colombia and was glad to have found the guys at Destino Bogota. They were extrememly helpful with planning our trip. We all had a blast rafting and repeling. The Coffee tour was a great experience which includes a very nice lunch. The guides were very helpful and extremely flexible. We would love to visit again!

RodrigoAtuesta, Owner at Impulse Travel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Steve! Thanks for reviewing us. I had a great time with you guys. Keep traveling with that open mind. Certainly hope having you back, there are many things to check!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

The tour started when I was picked up from my hotel. The tour guide and driver were very courteous and welcoming. On the way to La Candelaria, the tour guide listed out all the different restaurant and entertainment zones throughout Bogota. He also pointed out the most popular streets and suggested many types of food found on each road. Once we made it to the museum, the tour guide was very knowledgeable and could answer any questions without hesitation. The tour continued through the streets, into churches and other museums, and ended when they dropped me off at my hotel. I highly recommend this tour because I learned so much and felt so comfortable with the driver and guide throughout the entire tour.

RodrigoAtuesta, Owner at Impulse Travel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

It is always good to have with us enthusiast first time visitors like you. Thanks for putting your trust in us and for your postitive comments. Hope to have you back soon. Best regards from our staff.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Service exceed my expectations. They took my very last minute reservation and once we arrived they took proper care of my family and I while in Bogota and Santa Marta. Their cars were pretty neat and the tour guides were fabulous. Thanks! Would love to come back soon!!!

RodrigoAtuesta, Manager at Impulse Travel, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Hello there Sam! smooth, fun and easy... we totally identify with these 3 adjectives.
It was a pleasure helping you with all the arrangements for your trip in Colombia. I feel very satisfy when we have first time visitors that leave with nothing but desire to come back. You know where to reach us. Best regards for you and you family.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I recently used Destino Bogota for both tours and airport transfers when I visited both Bogota and Cartagena. All of the guides and drivers were extremely personable, professional, informative, and reliable. Rodrigo was always there to answer any questions I had and to make sure that I received all of the tours and services that I booked. The tours I took with them were the highlight of my trip and gave me a great insight of Colombia. I would definitely use their services if I ever had the opportunity to visit Colombia and would strongly recommend Destino Bogota to anyone visiting Colombia.

RodrigoAtuesta, Manager at Impulse Travel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Heey! We are very happy to have your review here! It was a pleasure having you in Colombia and I hope you keep on traveling, being adventurous, and always open to recieve what every place has to teach. You know where to find us, see you next time!