Open today: 12:00 AM - 5:00 PM, 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Book In Advance
Tours from Impulse Travel tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Impulse Travel
from $34.00
from $48.00
from $44.00
from $125.34
More Info
All reviews destino bogota salt cathedral city tour layover tour tour price booking procedure pablo escobar tour gold museum roadside restaurant day trip hour layover la chorrera hiking boots long layover bogota airport the coffee making process lake guatavita
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My friends and I recently made the trip to Colombia and was glad to have found the guys at Destino Bogota. They were extrememly helpful with planning our trip. We all had a blast rafting and repeling. The Coffee tour was a great experience which includes a very nice lunch. The guides were very helpful and extremely flexible. We would love to visit again!

RodrigoAtuesta, Owner at Impulse Travel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Steve! Thanks for reviewing us. I had a great time with you guys. Keep traveling with that open mind. Certainly hope having you back, there are many things to check!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

The tour started when I was picked up from my hotel. The tour guide and driver were very courteous and welcoming. On the way to La Candelaria, the tour guide listed out all the different restaurant and entertainment zones throughout Bogota. He also pointed out the most popular streets and suggested many types of food found on each road. Once we made it to the museum, the tour guide was very knowledgeable and could answer any questions without hesitation. The tour continued through the streets, into churches and other museums, and ended when they dropped me off at my hotel. I highly recommend this tour because I learned so much and felt so comfortable with the driver and guide throughout the entire tour.

RodrigoAtuesta, Owner at Impulse Travel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

It is always good to have with us enthusiast first time visitors like you. Thanks for putting your trust in us and for your postitive comments. Hope to have you back soon. Best regards from our staff.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Service exceed my expectations. They took my very last minute reservation and once we arrived they took proper care of my family and I while in Bogota and Santa Marta. Their cars were pretty neat and the tour guides were fabulous. Thanks! Would love to come back soon!!!

RodrigoAtuesta, Manager at Impulse Travel, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Hello there Sam! smooth, fun and easy... we totally identify with these 3 adjectives.
It was a pleasure helping you with all the arrangements for your trip in Colombia. I feel very satisfy when we have first time visitors that leave with nothing but desire to come back. You know where to reach us. Best regards for you and you family.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I recently used Destino Bogota for both tours and airport transfers when I visited both Bogota and Cartagena. All of the guides and drivers were extremely personable, professional, informative, and reliable. Rodrigo was always there to answer any questions I had and to make sure that I received all of the tours and services that I booked. The tours I took with them were the highlight of my trip and gave me a great insight of Colombia. I would definitely use their services if I ever had the opportunity to visit Colombia and would strongly recommend Destino Bogota to anyone visiting Colombia.

RodrigoAtuesta, Manager at Impulse Travel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Heey! We are very happy to have your review here! It was a pleasure having you in Colombia and I hope you keep on traveling, being adventurous, and always open to recieve what every place has to teach. You know where to find us, see you next time!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

this website giving very good service . it is just for testing the website it is just for testing the website it is just for testing the website it is just for testing the website it is just for testing the website it is just for testing the website