Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,788 results
All reviews the executive lounge personal trainer great hotel the financial district walk in closet business trip fitness center special thanks room service car service restaurant staff breakfast buffet safe area zona t jackson michel concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was truly amazed at the kindness and professionalism of all employees at this hotel. They go above and beyond to ensure that you get the best service. Special kudos to the waitress Ashley, who always welcomed us with a smile, and the cook Alexander Charris. They both made sure every day that I had my favorite breakfast dish ready.

Date of stay: January 2020
HiltonBogota, General Manager at Hilton Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Nora S
We are happy now we know you have enjoyed your stay and our warm hospitality. Thank you for share your experience and for recognize the labor of our staff.
We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a very nice hotel with a great breakfast. I wish I spoke spanish because the people were very nice and was trying to help. Just hardly no english speaking other than a few stafff members. Rooms very clean and beautiful window views.

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear al944
We glad to hear that our breakfast liked you and the view of your room also. It has been a pleasure to have you at home and we look forward to your return.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had amazing experience with Hilton Bogota. Specially, Mr. Michel Gell, the instructor de Gimanasio was really helpful during my stay. He gave me a great instruction for my exercise. I will visit again if i come back to Bogota. Thank you.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear MinjaeL9
It has been a pleasure to have you at the Hotel. Thank you for share your experience and opinion. We hope Bogotá are in your plans, and we look forward to your return to Hilton Bogotá, your home in the city
Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Michel is the personal trainer at the gym in the Hilton and he is the BEST trainer I’ve had!! Highly recommend you take 30 minutes at least out of your day to come down and he will show you anything you want for free! I was soar from a workout I did the day before and he performed stretches on me and the pain was gone!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Cathaayyyyy
We are happy to hear that Michel, our trainer got some positive impact in your health.Thank you for share your experience; we are sure this make help more travelers want to come to Hilton Bogotá.
We look forward to your soon return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hilton is located in a safe area of the city with mostly office and business buildings around. The rooms are spacious and clean, equipped with mini bar, air condiition, ironing stuff and big TVs. The rooms are clean and the staff was very friendly. The pool is located on the ground floor and is big enough for some swimming, the gym is nice and well equipped too. By taxi is takes about 30 minutes to go to the city center, around the hotel one mainly finds some bars and restaurants. We'd stay there again if we are bck in Bogota next time.

Room tip: Take a Junor Suite with City View
Date of stay: January 2020
HiltonBogota, General Manager at Hilton Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear FQTL_007
We want to thank you for sharing your experience with us. You have made a good description of our services, and we are sure that they will allow more travelers to choose Hilton Bogotá as the first option in the city.
We look forward to your return.