WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Hotel Augusta

Hotel Augusta
Ranked #72 of 262 Hotels in Bogota
East Hampton, New York
“Great attention to detail”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2011

Great location near to must of historical locations. Very cleand elegant and moder decorat with comfortable beds with down pillows . I will Defenely be back

• Stayed December 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank luccia128

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2011

i went for holidays with my boyfriend and i felt really confortable right from the beginig when we started talking to the girl in the front desk.. they're all so kind and helpful they provided me with all the information i needed.. the rooms are nice and clean, the bathroom was also very clean. they do have other facilities ( aircon,internet, swiming pool, spa..) which i enjoyed every day.. oh and they also have exquisite food.. it was such a good experience they're doing a excellent job!!
i give them 9 out of 10!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank sydneynsw11
Indianapolis, Indiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2011

I asked for a bed that was king or queen, at the time of my arrival they couldn't provide that so my wife and I had to share a twin (single) bed. The bathroom cabinet/vanity it was so close to the toilet that the granite counter top was touching my rib (I'm not exagerating), I know I am not the thinnest person in world but I am not thick either. My elbow could rest inside of the sink. the finishing touchest lacked of attention. If someone wants pictures (proof) of what i'm saying, let me know, I'll send them to you. ([---]). I hated the place... I'm not going back!!!

Room Tip: Just don't go there.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank jfcm1974
Hotel_Augusta_Bogota, Gerente at Hotel Augusta, responded to this review, September 15, 2011
For us it is satisfying to be able to have customers like you. Therefore, we appreciate the time spent on leave your comments in our satisfaction survey, and use to tell you that their disagreements are to be included in our continuous improvement actions.

We hope for your future visit, we can assist you with the care and professionalism we have in our staff and allow you to fully enjoy our facilities.

Likewise, I apologize for the inconvenience presented during their stay in our hotel.

Thank you for choosing us as your choice of rest in Bogotá.

Until next time.