“Great Food, Great ambience, Great Service”
Review of La Fabbrica

La Fabbrica
Ranked #25 of 2,597 Restaurants in Bogota
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chapinero
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Been several times for both dinner and lunch and the food is very good, with generous portions paired with friendly service. The decor is a mixture of industrial loft with italian touches such a crystal chandeliers. The several fireplaces add warmth to the ambience.

the pasta is first-rate but also try their pizzas baked in a fire pit oven.

On a sunny day ask for a table on the terrace, close to leafy Parque de la 93 which is just around the corner.

There are newer reviews for La Fabbrica

Reviewed March 4, 2013

During our stay of 4 days in Bogota, we ate twice at La Fabbrica. Food was delicious and the service was very good.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband and I ate here and I was so impressed. The food was amazing (I got the mushroom risotto with cheese and the lentil soup). The atmosphere is great for a romantic dinner. We sat near the fire, and the lighting was low and very nice. I was glad that we went without kids, but I noticed that they did have high chairs available. We sat on the first floor, but there is a second floor, that looks like it overlooks parque 93. I wanted to go back the last time we were in Bogota, but unfortunately it was closed for a holiday.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Very good option for either lunch or dinner. This restaurant has a nice ambiance proper for business lunch or romantic dinner. Plate was generous and very good.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

This nice Italian restaurant in the north end of Bogota has a nice and cozy atmosphere. My wife and I had dinner with two other couples and we all enjoyed our choice of dishes. Before dinner we had a plate of different cheeses, olives, sundried tomatoes, and fruit that was very good. The waiter took time to explain the different dishes and made recommendations to fit our individual tastes. Nice touch!