“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chapinero
Reviewed March 4, 2013

During our stay of 4 days in Bogota, we ate twice at La Fabbrica. Food was delicious and the service was very good.

There are newer reviews for La Fabbrica

Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband and I ate here and I was so impressed. The food was amazing (I got the mushroom risotto with cheese and the lentil soup). The atmosphere is great for a romantic dinner. We sat near the fire, and the lighting was low and very nice. I was glad that we went without kids, but I noticed that they did have high chairs available. We sat on the first floor, but there is a second floor, that looks like it overlooks parque 93. I wanted to go back the last time we were in Bogota, but unfortunately it was closed for a holiday.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Very good option for either lunch or dinner. This restaurant has a nice ambiance proper for business lunch or romantic dinner. Plate was generous and very good.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

This nice Italian restaurant in the north end of Bogota has a nice and cozy atmosphere. My wife and I had dinner with two other couples and we all enjoyed our choice of dishes. Before dinner we had a plate of different cheeses, olives, sundried tomatoes, and fruit that was very good. The waiter took time to explain the different dishes and made recommendations to fit our individual tastes. Nice touch!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

The restaurant is located a block off of Parc 93. It's has three floors and outdoor seating. Recommed sitting inside, it's quieter. Go to one of the other dozen or so restaurants around the Parc if you need to be simulated.
I had the Trenette al pesto ( flat pasta in pesto sauce ) that I though was delicious.
I saw other dishes served at adjacent tables that look equally appetizing. They also have pizza if you want to play it safe. No sign of the rude chef, pipio2011
Bottom line good place to eat, give it a try