“Very good”

Ranked #192 of 2,872 Restaurants in Bogota
Neighborhood: Chapinero
Neighborhood: Chapinero
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I have been there many, many times. It is one of my favorite restaurants in Bogotá. I tried to go there a couple of days ago, but they closed because they got a new place nearby. They deserve that success. The food is delicious and always good. I hope the new place will keep the usual quality.

1  Thank Yilda R

Reviewed March 22, 2014

this place is fantastic for a fresh, healthy meal and real fruit juices. the owner is absolutely lovely and takes his time to ensure everyone enjoys their experience. The locale is nothing special, but the food was absolutely delicious with some of the best fruit juices ever! lovely lovely experience and very cheap prices or fantastic quality.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

This place delivers exactly what they claim: soups and salads. They are fresh and delicious and always consistent and they have relatively speedy service for the busy lunchtime working crowd. The room is kind of cozy with a backyard garden for those who want to sit outside. The best part: the most amazing apple pie in Bogota. I really like it for what it is: a casual salad based diner.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

You'll get great soups and salads here, but visit on Saturday for a typical Ajiaco. That's a potato soup with chicken, avocado and cream. It has many types of potatoes and it's the classic of Bogota.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I used to go a lot to this place when living in Chico, Bogota. To be totally honest, I was living 1 block of this place, and I didn't noticed for several months, as it is not very visible from the outside, or unless it didn't call my attention. What it called my attention was once I entered ! The atmosphere is super cool, the people attending are at the same level, and if it is not raining, I recommend you sit outside.

The menu has a great variety of Salads, always accompanied with slices of bread and cookies from the house.

I hereby recommend you drink some of the juices they have ! Specially the Mango one !

My favorite place of this type.