“Bike Tour is fantastic! Salt Cathedral....eh”
Review of Bogotravel Tours

Bogotravel Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$112.00*
and up
Private Salt Cathedral of Zipaquira Tour from...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Excellent service - Local guides - Friendly staff. Enjoy the Best Bogota City tours with "Friendly local service" Graffiti bike tours in Bogota, Tours to Zipaquira - Salt Cathedral, Tour to Guatavita lake, Coffee plantation tours, Walking Tours in La Candelaria, tours to Villa de Leyva and City tours in/out Bogota. Also we offer the first and best Bogota Layover tours from the airport El Dorado for people who want to enjoy Bogota during a short time. Enjoy your tours with our professional service and 100% local staff. You will be totally satisfied with our tours operated by local-Colombian professional guides.
Reviewed November 11, 2013

"la chorrera"
in 5 reviews
"street food"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Hi, I have done the tour during my first day in Bogota. The guide (Fernando) was professional, excellent and super friendly. He explained us the history of the different places we have visited. The fee is very cheap for what you get. Lots of surprises await you during this tour... but I won't tell you more, you have to do it !

Gabriel DLC.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Great bikes, local guide with good English, fantastic local knowledge and a sense of humour. Adjusted the tour to suit the interests of the group; two Irish and two Brazilians, and managed to inform as well as to inspire us to learn more. Edgar touched on topics such as the types of fruit in the local market, the impact of the death of a politician in 1948( while standing on the spot where it happened), the emerald trade, bullfighting, a few good yarns... you name it all while hopping on and off his bike, diving into the crowds to move us to the next venue and saluting the locals like lost friends. We felt safe, at home and privileged to get such an intimate insight into such a complex city. The duration was to be four hours but Edgar finally got us back to base after about six and a half! Miss this one at your peril.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Some of my friends had visit Bogota earlier this year during a very short trip to the capital. They had told me that one of the best ways to discover and visit the historic downtown was by bicycle. They had recommend me Bogotravel Tours. Since the moment I called I received very good service and I decided to book the tour for my friend and me. Next day very early we reached this small shop with hundreds of different bicycles to choose from...
The tour was great! They say it goes for about four hours, but somehow the guides get so Into it that it took us around seven hours because we visited several places like a coffee factory, government buildings as well as the cemetery. Overall we had a great time! I highly recommend the guides and would definitely do it again!