Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Bogotravel Tours
from $112.00
More Info
All reviews bike tour coffee factory great tour fruit layover tour street art political history small group knowledgeable guide highly recommend this tour street food bogota city private tour fernando graffiti company parts
Reviewed 1 week ago

Wide choices of tours around and outside Bogota. If you like good tours, service and customer service it is a mandatory choice. I did with them a total of 2 tours for 2 full days (in and out Bogota) and it was all perfect.

Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I took the 4 hours City Tour in Bogota. Our guide was a nice person, very knowledgeable and funny. He took us to historic places and different museums. He always knew some interesting fact about a place or a person related to it. We learned a lot and had a relaxed tour in the city. If you have more time definitely try the other tours they offer. I was a great experience

Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I did a tour with Camila to Hacienda Coloma outside of Bogota and we had a wonderful time. The drive up is about an hour or so and Camila will give information about the different neighborhoods along the way. The Hacienda is beautiful and the coffee process is amazing to see. They will also give a tour of the grounds and the area as well as allow you to do some of the fun parts of the coffee picking, etc. You also get a coffee tasting at the end and an opportunity to buy some items. After, you go to a market where you can try some local fruits, which was amazing. Highly recommend this tour as we learned a lot about the coffee process as well as the local countryside town. Camilla did a nice job. She seemed to be on her phone quite a bit, which was different than other tour guides. She also fell asleep on the way home from the Hacienda, which is also very different from other tour experiences. She is still learning, but overall she did a good job.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We took a whole day tour with Camila and William to Zipaquirá and we loved it .
The guys were very knowledgeable, punctual and very very nice and we had an amazing time . The sights were breathtaking and Camila made it very very personal and took our time and we saw a lot with no rush and had a great lunch .
We very much recommend this tour with Camila. Thank you so much !!

BogotravelTours, Gerente at Bogotravel Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello. Thank your for sharing your experience in our tour.

We are glad you enjoyed our tour to the Salt Cathedral in Zipaquira with Camila.
Your satisfaction is our motivation.

Thank you for visiting us.

Bogotravel Tours.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Me and my boyfriend visited Bogota for work. We had just 2 days to explore the city of Bogota and we were worried of where to go and How. I got I recommendation from my Hotel of this tour operator So we decided to do a City Tour and at the morning and then a tour to the Salt cathedral of Zipaquira. We are glad we booked it! We were picked up by Fernando at our Hotel. Who took us to the historic center to start our tour. Fernando was an excellent local guide. He was full of knowledge about every aspect and details he explained us about the historical, political, economics of his country. We were lucky to have arranged with Bogotravel tours. The service and logistic was amazed for the Salt Cathedral Tour, They took us right outside of Bogota. Both tours lasted about eleven hours and we never felt bored or rushed through it. I highly recommend book your tours and services with Bogotravel tours if you have limited time in Bogota.

1  Thank Ingrid F
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Very good tour. Guide was very knowledgeable and kind. I took a 5 hours tour around the city, I would recommend more. Thanks!

1  Thank pameeco
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Did a private tour with Bogotravel . The Guide , Mr Juan is extremely well knowledgeable on Laguna de Guantavita and Cathedral de Sal. Excellent explanation , good driver and well maintained vehicle makes everything perfect

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Went on a coffee tour with Francisco and had an amazing time. Francisco was so nice and he went out of his way to make our excursion enjoyable. The coffee was delicious and Francisco was the absolute best tour guide I've had thus far.

1  Thank Shannon M
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I decided a solo trip and chose a long layover in Bogota before heading out to Cartagena to get a nice tour visit. Edgar, my personal tour guide and his driver had both greeted me with a smile and made me feel safe and welcomed! I did the 6 hr city tour and boy was it not enough time to see everything! Not only did I learn, taste, and see so much... Edgar got me some nice photo shots of me and the city!!! That's a huge huge plus! :)

2  Thank Ruth K
Reviewed June 8, 2018

It was an awesome experience, the guide Juan was awesome,and really made the tour fun. The salt cathedral was amazing and the place we went to eat after was wonderful