“Great tour!”

and up
Private Salt Cathedral of Zipaquira Tour from Bogota with Lunch
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Excellent service - Local guides - Friendly staff. Enjoy the best Bogota Bike Tours & Rentals, Best Bogota City tours with "Friendly local service" Graffiti bike tours in Bogota, Tours to Zipaquira - Salt Cathedral, Tour to Guatavita lake, Coffee plantation tours, Walking Tours in La Candelaria, tours to Villa de Leyva and City tours in/out Bogota. Also we offer the first and best Bogota Layover tours from the airport El Dorado for people who want to enjoy Bogota during a short time. Enjoy your tours with our professional service and 100% local staff. You will be totally satisfied with our tours operated by local-Colombian professional guides.
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I had the hostel I was staying at book the tour for me. I didn't realize at the time that it was going to be fully in Spanish, as I knew there was an English speaking tour in Bogota. However, Israel, the guide (who didn't speak much English) was still very patient with me. I was able to get most of what he was saying and despite the language barrier I had a great time on the tour. I learned a lot about the city and I was happy to go with a company that is based from Bogota.
If you have a decent level of Spanish, this is a great tour. If Spanish isn't a strong point you might have a bit of trouble, but still worth the trip.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I highly recommend the bike tour. The guides from Bogotravel Tours are all from Colombia, which is not true for some of the other bike tours in Bogota.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

After traveling around Europe, the US, and Canada and doing tours in every major city in those countries, this was the BEST tour I've ever been on. The leader (Fernando?) was incredible. The biking was awesome... the interaction with local businesses was great. Unbelievable value for the money.

1  Thank B J
Reviewed October 1, 2012

If you have researched the areas surrounding La Candelaria, this tour becomes just average. As my boyfriend and I were backpacking. We made sure to research enough about the area and it's surrounding attractions. Our guide took us to a lot of places for drinks and snacks which was kind of nice. But it'd be nicer if it was included in the cost for the tour. I felt kind of jipped for the price we paid, basically. It also dragged on a lot longer than we expected..

If you do this activity, make time to rest afterwards.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is a very enjoyable way to discover some of Bogota's hidden gems and especially enjoyable on a Sunday when the Bus lanes are closed and open exclusively for cyclists only. Fernando is an enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guide who really wants to give the tourists a fantastic experience. A great day out.