Cite Hotel
Lancaster House(Bogota)
$62
$185
$74
Hotel Vilar America(Bogota)(Great Value!)
$47
$559
$187
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

$356
$481
$404
JW Marriott
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $468/night.

All reviewsrooftop poolvirrey parkzona tgreat locationpleasant citybike lanesa hot water bottlesafe areanice hotelrooms are spacious and cleanel virreynice terracebreakfast staffbusiness hotelfavorite hotelrestaurants and shoppingstay there again
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I usually stay at the Embassy Suites but was booked here by my local office. The hotel fronts onto a small square and a park which is popular with local morning joggers.Rooms are minimalist but spacious with large windows. I would advise a side room as those at the front can suffer from traffic noise.
Two minor issues with the rooms are the lack of courtesy water - which given the rooms are US200 should be included. Secondly for a business hotel the lack of stationery in the room was quite annoying. These could be quite easily corrected by management.

What I particularly enjoyed was the courtesy pass to a local gym. This was about 2 blocks away and had a good range of equipment, weights and classes. Although quite compact, it was never too busy during the peak times. This is a lot better than the usual tired hotel gym with its 2 pieces of cardio and the token weights. Another bonus is the presence of bikes for the use of guests. This was particularly good on Sundays when several of the main streets in Bogota close to traffic and bikes take over the city. Despite what the hotel says, a cycle to the Historical Centre is only about a 40 minute leisurely ride. There is also a rooftop swimming pool which is very welcome at the end of the day.

Staff were pretty friendly and ready to help. The hotel has its own restaurant which I didn't try however the varied pickings of Zona Rosa are a 5-7 minute walk away. Breakfasts are served in a very pleasant outside terrace, however this was average compared to the Embassy Suites.

All in all, a reasonable place to stay for business.

Room Tip: Corner room
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
GerenciaCiteHotel, Gerente at Cite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Thanks for your comment; it will be very important if you let us know what will you expect to find in the room to make your work trip easier, and in your next visit you will surely will find it!!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We spent two nights here to conclude our travels around Columbia. The hotel is clean, the staff were helpful thou it was hard at times to find someone that spoke english, but we always did in the end. The hotel taxi was cheaper to go to the Andres Carne De Res then the public ones, then more expensive to go to the airport the next day. The HEATED roof top pool was great with amazing views and we borrowed the bikes for a nice ride in the parks. They have a gym to go to, but I loved the public ones in the park so much that I just used them. The included breakfast was great.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks for your comment, we hope to have you back soon again!!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Cite Hotel was booked for me by local office staff, and it was an excellent choice. Staff very helpful, food good and comfortable rooms. The desk team was really helpful when I found my European plugs and adaptors whould not work (Colombia is 110V) and produced a transformer for me, which saved my bacon as i was running a training course for 3 days based around a laptop!

Good base also to explore local area and the many local restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
GerenciaCiteHotel, Gerente at Cite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thanks for your comment; we were very pleased for been helpful during your stay, and we hope to have you back soon!! regards

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had a company event for all my Latin American partners in Bogota, and we all stayed at the Cité, innitially due to its location. In the end, the hotel was perfect in every sense: well organised and professional in every way. With some 20 rooms booked with different check-in/out times, everything ran smoothly and efficiently. Breakfast was good and bar services (also room service) were nice. Rooms are excellent, very spacious and comfortable, very clean and with great amenities. I like working out during my business trips and I had free access to a nearby gym which was good enough. I definitely recommend this hotel. Only issue was a wi-fi internet that oscilated a lot, especially when using a smartphone.

Room Tip: I stayed in the elegance suite, however the regular de luxe was also very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
GerenciaCiteHotel, Gerente at Cite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you very much for your comment about our Hotel; is our main goal to make our guests feel exactly as you described. I'm going to check and improve the Wi Fi connection, so in your next visit, you leave us hoping to come back soon!!! it would be a pleasure to have you with us again.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Service was good and rooms very clean and modern. The location of the hotel is very near some top shopping centers in Bogota. We were a big group all staying at the hotel and we were very well treated by some very professional staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JPRinZA
GerenciaCiteHotel, Gerente at Cite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you very much for your opinion; Our goal is to make our guests feel special.
We hope to have you and your friends back soon!!!