“Wow!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Hoi An, Vietnam
“Wow!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Fantastic! Great older couple run a fantastic Japanese restaurant in a quiet street, but only avblock from all of the bars, nightlife, shopping. Food - amazing! Great overall experience and made my day! Arigato!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank E D

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply amazing”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

If you're looking for an authentic Japanese meal look no further this is it. Is as close to Japan as you can get starting off the owners are Japanese ,the food is unreal I couldn't believe my taste buds when I ate the first piece of sushi I've been looking for over two years since I moved here but at last I found it. The atmosphere is nice and relaxed nothing too flashy , if you think about it ,it is done in a really Japanese way overall a 10 out of 10

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Milo_PR
NY
“Unexpectedly found very authentic Japanese family restaurant”
Reviewed January 20, 2010

I was in Bogota for a week and didn't expect any decent Japanese restaurant there. But on my 4th day there, I had this craving for Japanese food and asked locals. This was the first choice for many I asked. Boy! Was I happy to find it out this place. Not only it was very authentic Japanese food but also extremely clean and friendly atmosphere there. Nothing fancy, but really authentic Japanese food.

5 Thank saminwp