“Great stay”

Ranked #56 of 268 Hotels in Bogota
Woodstock, Georgia
“Great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed here on business and the rooms were very nice and quiet. The lobby was very nice and the breakfast was great. The location was also very nice, there are lots of restaurants in walking distance. The French restaurant attached to the hotel has yummy food. The only problem I had was that the internet connection, it wasn't working on my phone while it worked in a hotel just a couple days earlier.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HiexService, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Holiday Inn Express Bogota, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear CoptRWF,

We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed the location of our hotel, the restaurant Bagatelle and our rooms.

I regret about the inconvenient that you experienced with the internet service.

I can assure you that this kind of failures it is not what represent us, our staff and IT staff will be pleased to help you. Anyhow we would apreciate if you can give us further information about your inconvinient so we are able to solve it for your future stays.

Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Colombia.

Ana María Solórzano Ballén
Hotel Holiday Inn Express Bogotá

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Every time you arrive to the hotel you will find a great team that will do anything in order to do your stay comfortable . Their loyalty program really works, you can get an upgrade easily.

PS: you have to try the bagatelle menu, you will enjoy it.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear tisha214,

I am truly glad to hear that you always had an enjoyable stay with us. I would like to thank you for your comments about our excellent service and the benefits offered by our loyalty program IHG Rewards Club.

We look forward to welcoming you back, so you can experience Holiday Inn Express Bogotá again.

amsolorzano@oxohotel.com
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

I stayed here for business twice already. The hotel is located in a very convenient place, with taxi service 24/7. The staff is usually very friendly.
The rooms are spacious and quite comfortable.
The breakfast area is quite small, but they have good options and it doesn't get crowded.
Very good option.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear C R,

Thank you very much for your comments about your stays at Holiday Inn Express Bogotá.

We pride ourselves on great customer service and on our amazing location. It is extremely motivational for our team to be considered as a very good option for our guests.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Gilbert, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last 6 months. Hallways are dark. Space is cramped. Overall not very comfortable. No restaurant except for the breakfast buffet, No bar. Oh, and try hard not to get a room facing the street out front of the hotel, the traffic noise is constant, day and night.

Room Tip: Do not get a room facing the street unless you enjoy constant traffic noise.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HiexService, Gerente at Holiday Inn Express Bogota, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Mr. Elgringoenmexico,

Thank you for taking time to write about your experience with us.

I am sorry to hear you felt disappointed about our facilities and dining offering. We are constantly working on improving our guest experience. I would like to share with you that as we are a green hotel we are installing LED lighting in the hotel particularly in areas of high consumption like corridors. This slightly reduces the intensity of light but the intention is to give a warm feeling of the hotel, I am sorry this was not the case for you. I will review with my maintenance team if the LED bulbs we are using, are the convenient ones for our guest needs.

In regards to the restaurant offering, being a Holiday Inn Express, we are a limited service hotel, however we have a partnership with the restaurant next to us and have the flexibility of bringing to you in the lobby or your room a meal or a drink of your choice should you wish to have it. I am sorry we didn’t communicate this to you upon arrival.

Additionally, our exclusive and convenient location allows our guest to enjoy the benefits of the 93 park and the variety of restaurant offering that can be equally be delivered to the hotel. My reception team will be delighted to assist you in organizing this for you.

In regards to the noise level, I am disappointed to hear you were disturbed, normally the noise levels in the area are low during the night, however should wish to comeback and stay with us please do contact me directly so we can allocate you on a room that is situated at the back.

Finally, I will be glad to welcome you back with us at the Holiday Inn Express Bogotá Parque 93. I would love to meet you in person and have the opportunity to look after you during your stay. In the meantime, I will invite you to contact me directly should you have any further comments.

With best regards

Natalia Zora
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Excellent choice for a business stay in Bogota.
The location is excellent, with plenty of restaurant choices at Parque 93.
The staff is very attentive and efficient. Reservations and special service requests were treated promptly and accurately.
Internet works very well. The rooms are clean and well laid out -great shower! The neighbourhood is quiet in spite of the location, and the world cup qualifying celebrations outside.
Breakfast is delicious and the staff is extremely attentive -with great local produce and touches.
My only small criticism would be that the air conditioning system leaked some of the kitchen smells into the lobby area and rooms on occasion

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HiexService, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Holiday Inn Express Bogota, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Christophe B,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write following your stay with us at Holiday Inn Express Bogotá. I was very proud to share your great review with our front desk team. Comments like this really make our job worthwhile.

We try our very best as a team to ensure all of our guests experience our commitment to service. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, the location and brakfast of our hotel.

Ana María Solórzano Ballén
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Once again I stayed at this hotel and it didn't disappoint... I have to say, that I travel very regularly for business to Colombia, have stayed in other hotels in the area and this one is always consistent on service.... I am a fan and will return... The team is exceptional... Congrats!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Eddy T,

I cannot thank you enough for your kind words following your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Express Bogotá. I was delighted to hear one more time, that you continue feeling that the hotel fulfilled your expectations in which refers to our consistent service.

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Express Bogotá in the near future, thank you for letting us be your hotel in Bogotá.

Atlanta
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I would say avoid this hotel all together.. it is not fair be paying $200 plus for night on this poor serviced hotel. Internet does not work correctly, issues with bookings and they pretty much do what they want with your reservation... get this.. if y
ou are not happy with the hotel you will be charged for the next day regardless...not my kind of policy.

• Stayed July 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bogota, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear cleon75,