“Great hotel and staff ”

Bogota Marriott Hotel
Ranked #6 of 268 Hotels in Bogota
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this Hotel, it as always was a good stay, friendly staff, quick check in and out and the dinning options are also very good. I got a sense that they are understaffed on bell man only thing that I would encourage the hotel to improve

Stayed: July 2014
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you experienced a quick check in and check out. We are reviewing the issue with bell man service to ensure this service is always available.

We hope attend you in a future stay.

Best regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (2,416)

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Seems that the hotel is brand new. Very nice, clean, modern, and the help is top notch. I stay in Marriotts all over the world, and this is one of the nicest I have stayed in. It is very close to the airport, but not too far from the Centro of Bogota.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We are so glad to hear your comments. This is our mission, that you always have the best experience with the better facilities in the city.

Hope you stay with us again to have the pleasure to assist you.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Our travel agent had booked us into a downtown hotel (party of a global chain), but it proved less fit for business travel all while not exactly being in the safest neighborhood. Transferring to the Marriott Bogota was like entering an oasis. Friendly staff and all well equiped to make our business trip a success. Though I prefer to eat out, the choices at Marriott (and lack of time on our side) lead us to try some of their restaurants. Good food.
The "even better if" would be to speed-up the service time at the restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Elias,

Thank you for your comments. We are so glad to see that you were surprised when came to the hotel, this is our mission, make you feel that you have entered to a place where you can find all that you hoped.

Thank you also for letting us know your opinion about the service times in the restaurants, it's something that we are working on.

We hope you stay with us in the future,

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This must be one of the best Marriott Properties I have ever stayed in. My first visit was 3 years ago and I was impresse that the property still looks as sharp or better that my last visit. Wll definately stay here again if I go back to BOG.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mr.Wilhelm,

We are so glad to hear your comments about our hotel. It is a pleasure for us to ensure that every time you stay with us you see the hotel in a better condition. Thank you for your comments and we hope to serve you in a future stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 29, 2014

This hotel is top notch! Staff bend over backwards to make sure your stay is perfect, the rooms are very modern and clean and the Bath and Body works toiletries were a nice surprise. The breakfast buffet is one of the best I've had, including made to order eggs. There is a nice indoor lounge/bar area and also an outdoor lounge area sitting alongside a beautiful pond.

Security is tight all over this neighborhood, which I thought was nice to see. Every time you walk into the hotel they wave a wand over your body and have a dog sniff your bag/purse. A couple of us walked all over this area and never felt anything but completely safe!

Highly recommend this hotel... you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

It is a pleasure for us to hear these comments about our hotel. We work very hard to give you the best service and it is imperative for us all the security procedures to make you feel very comfortable and secure. Thank you so much and we hope to serve you in the future.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Please share this letter with the entire staff of the Bogota Marriott Hotel. I would like all of you to know how very much I appreciated your warm and welcoming smiles at every encounter. The consideration, attention, and courtesy rendered to me during my stay by every Bogota Marriott employee were impressive, impeccable, and deserving of special comment.

Each staff member with whom I came in contact was attentive,
cordial, and considerate which made my stay memorable and comfortable.
In addition, questions and requests were handled in a most expeditious manner and a responsive attentiveness.

The affectionate ambience that the staff created in rendering hotel
amenities was an extraordinarily welcoming feature. In my opinion, the management and staff of the Bogota Marriott represent the very best of the Marriott Hotel Corporation.

Muchas gracias!

Room Tip: This is an extraordinary hotel that offers every amenity to its guests in a warm and affectionate ma...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Dear Mr. Craig,

First, we want to thank you for take the time to share your opinion about the hotel and services. We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay. It is our mission; serve you with the better service. We hope you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have stayed many nights at the Bogota Marriott Hotel and want to recognize Geraldine Cardozo for her professional, charming, hospitable service to me. She goes out of her way to make my stay the most enjoyable as I am far away from home. Whenever I am in Bogota I will only stay the the Marriott hotel because of the excellent service from all of the staff, including Geraldine! Big thanks to her for all of her help.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear guest.
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of the Bogota Marriott. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will share your review with Geraldin who will be more than happy of your comments about her excellent service.
I'm delighted to hear that you would stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back.