“Simply the best”

Bogota Marriott Hotel
Ranked #6 of 269 Hotels in Bogota
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Reccomended to all, great place. Made me feel at home, personnel friendly and always looking for ways to go the extra mile. Restaurant inside and outside the hotel are great. Don't know what else to say.

• Stayed: March 2014
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your review and for recommend us.
Don’t worry!! Your words are short but they are all we need. We are more than happy to know that your stay was simply the best.
Thank you and see you soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Marriott Bogota I can recommend. Quite, close to the airport and the T and G-zone. I never felt the hotel crowded, not empty either - just a very nice atmosphere with super friendly staff.
I'm an Elite member and got a room at the executive floors, large room and well equipped. Iron board, espresso machine and a fully working infrastructure for your computer.
Including in the Elite program there is access to the executive lounge - nice staff, great breakfast and also in the late afternoon a hot buffe. What I miss in alternative places to have you breakfast and the food - it is more type of standard table seating with table very close to each other.

In the lobby area there is restaurants both inside the hotel and also just round the corner.

you need access to a cab or a car with driver to go to the center but taht is probably the case in all hotel in Bogota based on the size of the city

Dear Guest.
Thank you for choosing us during your last visit to Bogota.
We would like also to thank you for write your comments and recommend our property.
We are glad you liked our atmosphere as you mention and our friendly staff. We appreciate your loyalty with the Marriott Rewards family and do not forget that this is your home away from home.
We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Marriott Bogota is a place where you come back again and again. I had a few issues with my flight being late and Marriott's representatives were waiting for me at the airport 6 hours later. When my family called, they told them about the issue and kept them informed. What a service!!!. Only a good family member will do that for you. That's why I stick to my Marriott family not matter what. Kudos to all of them!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest.
Thank you for taking your time and post your comments about your stay with us.
We are more than glad to know that Bogota Marriott Hotel is the place where you are treated as a family. Our staff will be proud of read your review and know that our spirit of service has been recognized once again.
We hope to have you back with your family to have our entire family.
Best Regards,

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Excellent hotel providing everything I need and expect. The staff are friendly, prompt, and attentive. As an elite member I had a room on one of the executive levels and the room was well-appointed and comfortable. The executive lounge was well-managed and provided an excellent breakfast spread and evening hot foods, as well as great service. Having stayed at other hotels in the area, I am certain I will choose only Marriott hotels on future trips to Bogota. The wifi / internet access is fast and consistent. I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. I booked a deluxe room.
The room (708) itself was pleasant, the "view" was not. It looks directly across Global net's offices and their employees can directly look into my room if you are peering out.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Danny.
Thank you for choosing us during your recent visit to Bogota and for taking the time to write about your experience in our property.
We appreciate your comments that make us feel more than happy knowing that you received all that you expected. We will share with our staff your experience who will be proud of being recognized for their kindness and good job.
Thank you again for your loyalty to the Marriott Rewards family and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. It is only with your insight that we can continuously improve.
If there is anything else that we can do for you for your next stay with us that allow you improve your experience please do not hesitate to let us know.
Best Regards,

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Clean, clean, clean! Not close to the fun places downtown but coming back to the hotel past midnight from anywhere in Bogota is a breeze. Avoid the rush hours if you can. Getting back to the airport was easy.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Rick B
juanpie, Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

No Marriott in the States is as good as this! The service is outstanding and the room very comfortable. Close to the airport and extremely quiet! The security issue on to none. The sniffing dogs and metal detectors makes you feel secure! The spa and pool are a real treat!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear guest,
What a great review. Thank you so much. We do all our efforts to host our guests the way they deserve. Our hosts understand the fact that guests need to feel like at home when they travel. It is not easy so we strive daily to accomplish that goal.
Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Excellent hotel providing everything I need and expect. The staff are friendly, prompt, and attentive. As a platinum elite member I had a room on one of the executive levels and the room was well-appointed and comfortable. The executive lounge was also well-managed and provided an excellent breakfast spread and evening hot foods, as well as great service. Having stayed at other hotels in the area, I am certain I will choose only this Marriott on future trips to Bogota. The wifi/internet access is fast and consistent (not guaranteed at the other area hotels). Service was a bit slow in the sushi lounge and the live music was good, but loud, but I think it was more indicative of the culture of the area than a shortcoming of the hotel.

Room Tip: I prefer rooms closer to the elevator and ice machines - I wear ear plugs to bed so the noise doesn...