“Great Service and great hotel!”

Bogota Marriott Hotel
Ranked #2 of 268 Hotels in Bogota
Orlando, Florida
“Great Service and great hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

This was my 4th stay at this hotel and it was great as always! The concierge floor staff was very helpful and provided great conversation. Everyone was very friendly and the hotel is really nice. The restaurant staff was very helpful and the food was excellent, even though I am Colombian, I don't know much about the food from the different regions of the country and the chef explained me and my grilfriend the different dishes to try for their Colombian food buffet.
The shuttle staff was very helpful and picked us up to the airport and when I got to the hotel they we already expecting me and checked me in very quickly. Overall great experience!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank favargas
juanpie, Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We truly appreciate it from our heart. This is one of the great advantages of social media. We get to hear our customers more often and reading reviews as yours make us want to be more and do more for our guests. We are glad that our concierge floor associates were friendly and helpful...that's what this is all about...making you feel more like at home. We will make sure that all our staff gets to see and read your comments...they are the reason of our pride.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Riverside, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

This hotel is an excellent option if you stay in Bogota. Spacious beautiful rooms. If you stay on the business floor, it has an excellent business lounge. The hotel is rather new and has all the amenities and service of a 5 stars. Food is excellent, Not too fr form the Zona Rosa, candelaria, et., but of course you will need to take a Taxi. Rather stay here because it is so close to the airport.
If you stay here you will enjoy your stay. Great value

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Dear guest,

First of all, thank you so much for this wonderful review. We truly appreciate your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and yes, we enjoy a privileged location very close to the airport but not too far from the greatness of the city. Did you try the sushi from our Tanoshii Lounge & Sushi Bar? If you didn't I highly recommend it for your next visit.
Once again, thank you!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

I visit bogota two weeks ago and I stayed at this hotel and found it to be an excellent hotel. The lobby and living room were spacious and the hotel staff were wonderful, my requests were met and exceeded by an attentive staff,arriot

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Maria Fernanda L
juanpie, Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Dear Maria Fernanda,

Thank you so much for your review. This really helps us understand where we are and how we are doing. I'm glad to hear that your requests were met and exceeded. We are proud of our staff and will do every effort to keep our service's standards up.

See you next time in Bogota.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I visit Bogota monthly and I always stay there, it is an excellent hotel, great value and service is unmatched. The reception staff will get to know you my name and will go the extra mile to make you feel at home.

Similarly the gym is great! Rene is always there giving tips for a better workout and then there is the SPA....

All I will say is ask for Jaqueline she is awesome. The SPA prices are great you can bundle the internet and spa package for a flat rate and you can get massages daily!

like I said this is the only place I stay. I have tried the JW Marriott which is 2X more expensive and in the center of town but you do not get the personalized service. The folks at the Marriott Bogota are great. kudos to Luisa Q at the reception, she will have you check in so fast and most importanly she will remember all your preferences immediately.

Room Tip: stay above the 4th floor since on sometimes there is a band on the first floor and they are fun but...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the fact that you considered us an “excellent hotel”. We do every effort to achieve unmatched service and to provide great value to our guests. We will make sure our front desk staff (especially Luisa) reads this wonderful review as well as Rene, from the gym and Jaqueline from the SPA.

Once again, thank you. We hope to see you back soon.
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Most Marriotts I have found are ridiculously overpriced. This one is expensive but justifys the price. Very comfortable and nice. Great for business. Its Location was good for me on a business trip but no so sure if you are on holiday in Bogota.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Businesstravellerr8
Dear guest,

Thank you for your great comment. We are proud on how comfortable and nice our hotel is and yes, the hotel was designed with the business traveler in mind, but believe me, leisure travelers have enjoyed it just as much as business travelers. Our great product, fantastic service and convenient location have made us “the place to be” when in Bogota.

We hope to see you back next time you visit Bogota.
Bogota, Colombia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

I usually travel a lot and this was like the second time that I stayed at a hotel in my home town. Well, I was surprised to see such hotel in Bogota. The rooms and amenities are amazing, big and brand new. The restaurants and food are marvelous. The SPA, Gym and Pool are great. There is a really nice execute floor. The only thing not that good it’s it location, it is close to the airport and far away from tourist sites. I did not like pillows, to soft but I am pretty sure you can order harder ones. Definitely, one of the best hotels to stay in Bogota if location is not a problem.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Charlie7fR
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We’ve heard that comment quite so often. A hotel like ours surprises in Bogota. Pimento Restaurant serves some of the best Pastas in Bogota and, Tanoshii Lounge serves the greatest sushi in town. Regarding our pillows, you are correct. We have a great pillow menu so if you are not comfortable with soft pillows we can easily change them for you. Make sure and let us know next time you visit so we can make the switch.
Regarding location, you are correct. We are just minutes away from the airport but we are also close to some of the tourist’s attractions like Monserrate, La Candelaria, Plaza de Bolivar and the greatest museums in Bogota.

We hope to see you soon when travel needs bring you back to Bogota.
Fairfax Station, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I stayed in this hotel from 11PM to 6AM because I had an early flight the following morning. It was very good and a convenient location for my particular case. I enjoyed the bed Their sheets were soft and I had a wonderful night sleep. It was too bad that I had to leave so early. Otherwise I would have enjoyed their other amenities.
The only thing I was disappointed with was the fact that even thoug I made a reservation for the shuttle bus to pick me up at El Dorado Airport; nobody was there waiting for me until later on when an airport employee made a call to the shuttle driver to pick me up, but I was already outside with my bags for at least half an hour without knowing what to do at this point. Their explanation at the desk was that they had been there at 9:00 PM by my flight landed at 9:10 PM approx. and also that they had been very busy that night with trips from the EL Dorado and Puente Aereo. I have to emphasize that the main reason why I picked up this hotel was due to the fact that they offered transportation from the airport to the hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Pilar C
Dear guest

We thank you for the time taken to write this review, and we also want to apologize that your pick up service did not perfectly worked as planned. We do every effort to fulfill guest’s transportation requirements; however, it does not always works that way since our drivers are not allowed to park near the airport to wait for guests. We will put all our efforts in improving this service so that next time you visit us you don’t have to experience such a long time waiting for the shuttle.
I hope you had a chance to try breakfast at our Pimento Restaurant.