Tripadvisor

from $103.03
from $5.44
from $241.93
1,819 results
All reviews walking tour death road wild rover frank the tank amazing tour buffet lunch salt flats mountain biking own pace safety gear great company an amazing experience these guys super fun great trip a lot of fun felt safe
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Was amazing, the guides were super helpful, food was great, bikes were great and felt safe throughout would definitely recommend!!

Thanks guys

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I waited at the meeting point as informed, 5 minutes early. I was approached by a lady, in a tour guide uniform who asked me if I was waiting for the walking tour. I said yes, she asked me my name, and asked me to wait with the rest of the group. I had a good walking tour with her but at the end was surprised she demanded payment when I'd prepaid. On arriving back at my hotel the tour company sent me a message asking where I was. It appears this lady was not their tour guide! They claim they were shouting my name at the meeting point but they could not have been or I would have heard it. Also they claim this has happened before but they do not warn you. I've now paid double for this tour!!!

1  Thank UkPassport74
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

I went on the death road tour on the 18 Jan 2020 with altitude who are an amazing company which I would highly recommend. We were very well looked after by Marrenka, Ariel and Jose who picked us up from our hotel to take the group to death road. They provided us with breakfast in the morning, then they explained what they had planned for the day. The trip included snacks and a buffet lunch at a hotel with the pool which was very nice. Their English was very good and I was really impressed with the way they made time to help everyone and ask if everyone was ok. It made me feel welcomed and less nervous about death road. They provided us with very good bikes and our biking gear (they had all sizes so do not worry). The death road biking tour was the highlight of my trip in Bolivia. It has amazing views and the guides explained what was around us. The weather was amazing. It gets warmer and warmer as you go down death road. If you can’t bike all the way (like me) you have the option of sitting on the tour bus and embrace the amazing views and watch everyone else ride down death road. Everyone including the drivers are super friendly and nice. I would do the trip again if I come back to la paz.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

It was a great day, mostly because everything was perfect arranged. After breakfast with a very nice view, Marrenka, Ariel & Jose instructed us for the first downhill experience. This gave me a very comfortable feeling. Also the rest of the day was awesome thanks to our guides.

Gracias !!

Reviewed January 18, 2020

It was amazing!!! I was really scared at the beginning but Marreka, Ariel and José made it so easy and I had so much fun!! They made everything to make us feel comfortable and happy all the time, I really felt like I was with friends! Thank you very much!!