Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $103.03
from $5.44
from $241.93
1,816 results
All reviews walking tour death road wild rover frank the tank amazing tour buffet lunch salt flats mountain biking own pace great company safety gear an amazing experience these guys super fun great trip felt safe a lot of fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I waited at the meeting point as informed, 5 minutes early. I was approached by a lady, in a tour guide uniform who asked me if I was waiting for the walking tour. I said yes, she asked me my name, and asked me to wait with the rest of the group. I had a good walking tour with her but at the end was surprised she demanded payment when I'd prepaid. On arriving back at my hotel the tour company sent me a message asking where I was. It appears this lady was not their tour guide! They claim they were shouting my name at the meeting point but they could not have been or I would have heard it. Also they claim this has happened before but they do not warn you. I've now paid double for this tour!!!

1  Thank UkPassport74
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went on the death road tour on the 18 Jan 2020 with altitude who are an amazing company which I would highly recommend. We were very well looked after by Marrenka, Ariel and Jose who picked us up from our hotel to take the group to death road. They provided us with breakfast in the morning, then they explained what they had planned for the day. The trip included snacks and a buffet lunch at a hotel with the pool which was very nice. Their English was very good and I was really impressed with the way they made time to help everyone and ask if everyone was ok. It made me feel welcomed and less nervous about death road. They provided us with very good bikes and our biking gear (they had all sizes so do not worry). The death road biking tour was the highlight of my trip in Bolivia. It has amazing views and the guides explained what was around us. The weather was amazing. It gets warmer and warmer as you go down death road. If you can’t bike all the way (like me) you have the option of sitting on the tour bus and embrace the amazing views and watch everyone else ride down death road. Everyone including the drivers are super friendly and nice. I would do the trip again if I come back to la paz.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a great day, mostly because everything was perfect arranged. After breakfast with a very nice view, Marrenka, Ariel & Jose instructed us for the first downhill experience. This gave me a very comfortable feeling. Also the rest of the day was awesome thanks to our guides.

Gracias !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was amazing!!! I was really scared at the beginning but Marreka, Ariel and José made it so easy and I had so much fun!! They made everything to make us feel comfortable and happy all the time, I really felt like I was with friends! Thank you very much!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the best days I've had while travelling! Marrenka, Ariel and Jose Luis could not do enough for the group! The equipment provided was great and our safety was priority, with instructions provided before the treks. Marrenka provided so much information about each area we vistied too which was really interesting. The food provided is pretty good too! Also liked the fact that photos are taken of us with no additional charges. Would highly recommend this tour group!! Thanks for an amazing day!!