A lovely, bolivian style furnished hotel in the central part of La Paz. My room was gorgeous, very clean, lovely furnishings but with the mod cons of Ipod dock, flat screen. The wifi was good too. I arrived there after a stressful few days travelling and it was the perfect haven. The only thing i would raise is the bathroom was slightly on the small side but this is a very minor point. Good shower, plenty hot water and was clean impeccably both days.
Staff couldnt have been nicer and accommodating, I arrived at 7am and they got my room sorted for me. I had issues with a terrible tour agency and the lovely ladies in reception (Pamela & Fairuz) took charge calling them, organising refunds for me etc...
The restaurant was so good i ended up eating there both nights. Can't fault the hotel, will definitely stay there if I am ever in La Paz in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely, charm and colonial style located in the center of La Paz. The perfect location for your city excursions. Friendly and helpful staff that will make you fell at home. Eco friendly and smoke free hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Rosario La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Rosario La Paz
- Residencial Rosario Hotel La Paz