stayed at stannum boutique on the way to sucre but changed to this for the return trip of 2 nights.
Its a lovely, tastefully decorated, well situated hotel with english speaking friendly staff.
Rooms spacious, clean and loved the thoughtful pieces of bolivian handicrafts all over the hotel and rooms.
Only negative was that the meal in the restaurant was average. But cannot fault overall stay at all, its fantastic value for the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely, charm and colonial style located in the center of La Paz. The perfect location for your city excursions. Friendly and helpful staff that will make you fell at home. Eco friendly and smoke free hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Rosario La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Rosario La Paz
- Residencial Rosario Hotel La Paz