An oasis amongst a city of chaos.
Hotel Rosario was our 1st choice for our 4 day stay in La Paz.
Great location just 2 short blocks from The Witches Market and a swag of local restaurants.
We had a room that overlooked the main street. We weren't hassled by any street noise and the activity out the window was a source of interest.
The room was comfortable, probably a little dated without being lavish, but was more than adequate for us. I have heard the hotel is slowly doing renovations and the back rooms may be more modern and better appointed.
The bathroom was a little tight and the shower at times temperamental but these are just minor comments.
Room internet connection was free and good.
The highlight for us was the dining room and the incredible service that the staff there provide. Exceptional service, and equally fine food.
I'd really recommend eating in at least once.
2 people, 3 large courses, a bottle of wine for $40 is just extraordinary for hotel pricing.
The staff speak good English and we found them very helpful, efficient and friendly.
La Paz is a city you have to keep your wits about you and be a little careful in ... it wasa always good to get back to the hotel and relax a little.
If ever back in La Paz we will definitely come back to Hotel Rosario.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely, charm and colonial style located in the center of La Paz. The perfect location for your city excursions. Friendly and helpful staff that will make you fell at home. Eco friendly and smoke free hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Rosario La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Rosario La Paz
- Residencial Rosario Hotel La Paz