We stayed here at Hotel Rosario off and on during our 13 day stay in Bolivia. I have to say, this was the best large city hotels that I've ever stayed at. Set in an ideal location, near the witches market, it has clean rooms, great breakfasts but the thing that sets it apart is the staff. The staff was extremely helpful, courteous and it didn't matter what time of day or night i had a question they were alway there to help. When we were concerned about a possible transit strike and not being able to get to the airport to do a jungle excursion, the gentleman at the front desk did not hesitate to say "don't worry, if there is a strike i will drive you there myself".
My wife and I plan on returning to La Paz next year and we'll definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely, charm and colonial style located in the center of La Paz. The perfect location for your city excursions. Friendly and helpful staff that will make you fell at home. Eco friendly and smoke free hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Hotel Rosario La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Rosario La Paz
- Residencial Rosario Hotel La Paz