All reviewsunderfloor heatingeuro bistrowalk in wardrobeseveral membersstar hotelmain restaurantbiggest drawbackusual buffetlarge citymain dragcomfortable hotelwarm roomwelcome reliefhuge bedeasy accesslake titicacathe penthouse
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Rooms are big, with an 80's feel, but it is ok. Food (only had breakfast) was ok. I had a small bottle of water without gas- they were complimentary. After checking out they presented me with a bill for a bottle of water (with gas, whitch are not free). I did not even find the minibar (in the closet) so how that happened -I have no idea. But it definetly made me feel uncomfortable! THEN they asked if I had taken a small towel from the room! What?! Let's just say that my suitcase doubdtfully would have had room for a towel since I am on a 3 weeks trip. Also, I ordered a taxi via the reception and asked both the receptionist and the consierge what the price would be. Both said 10, but when I arrived the driver wanted more.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank Lizkada
Hotel_Europa_Bolivia, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Europa, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your time and leave this commento for us. After years, we have a better services; rooms, restaurats, spa and bar. We hope to have you in our Hotel always that you vist La Paz.

Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

It's not 5 star hotel, but it was clean, large rooms with views, all the meals at the hotel were basic, lacked atmosphere, they offered free internet which was great.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank L_12_10

Reviewed April 29, 2012

We enjoyed this hotel very much. For a start the bathroom had a heated floor which allowed us to dry our clothes! Staff were very attentive and efficient. The location was great because it was within easy walking distance to everything we needed. Breakfast was excellent and the restaurant food was very good as well, though the service was a little slow. Excellent value too. It was clearly low-season because there weren't many people around. In fact one of the cafes was closed. My wife was under the impression they wanted to charge US$30 for the use of the pool. I must say it seems unlikely though so maybe the pool attendant simply didn't understand what we wanted.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank geonic

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your time and leave this lovely commento for us. After years, we have a better services; rooms, restaurats, spa and bar. We hope to have you in our Hotel always that you vist La Paz.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Clean, comfortable, perfectly located, efficient friendly and helpful staff, wonderful buffet breakfast.........What more could anyone ask for?

The absolute highlight was the restaurant. On two consecutive evenings we chose a table on the balcony overlooking the lobby, there was an excellent pianist at a grand piano playing nice soft and gentle music (and he played anything we requested), the food and wine was out of this world (my steak was probably the best I have tasted in South America). We were very suprised that we had the place to ourselves!! Where was everybody? But the biggest suprise of all was the bill!! The fantastic food and drink we had enjoyed cost less than a pub lunch back in the UK, just incredible!!

If you visit..........YOU WILL ENJOY.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank InnesDorchester

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your time and leave this lovely comment for us. After years, we have a better services; rooms, restaurats, spa and bar. We hope to have you in our Hotel always that you vist La Paz.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Location is excellent close to museums, shops and markets. Rooms are large, comfortable and with a good bathroom. Service was attentive.

Restaurants offer many options. Portions are large and food is well-cooked. The only item I baulked at was llama!

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank SueKot
Hotel_Europa_Bolivia, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Europa, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your time and leave this comment for us. After years, we have a better services; rooms, restaurats, spa and bar. We hope to have you in our Hotel always that you vist La Paz.