All reviewsunderfloor heatingeuro bistrowalk in wardrobeseveral membersstar hotelmain restaurantbiggest drawbackusual buffetlarge citymain dragcomfortable hotelwarm roomwelcome reliefhuge bedlake titicacaeasy accessthe penthouse
Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

It's not 5 star hotel, but it was clean, large rooms with views, all the meals at the hotel were basic, lacked atmosphere, they offered free internet which was great.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank L_12_10
Hotel_Europa_Bolivia, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Europa, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your time and leave this commento for us. After years, we have a better services; rooms, restaurats, spa and bar. We hope to have you in our Hotel always that you vist La Paz.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

We enjoyed this hotel very much. For a start the bathroom had a heated floor which allowed us to dry our clothes! Staff were very attentive and efficient. The location was great because it was within easy walking distance to everything we needed. Breakfast was excellent and the restaurant food was very good as well, though the service was a little slow. Excellent value too. It was clearly low-season because there weren't many people around. In fact one of the cafes was closed. My wife was under the impression they wanted to charge US$30 for the use of the pool. I must say it seems unlikely though so maybe the pool attendant simply didn't understand what we wanted.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank geonic

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your time and leave this lovely commento for us. After years, we have a better services; rooms, restaurats, spa and bar. We hope to have you in our Hotel always that you vist La Paz.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Clean, comfortable, perfectly located, efficient friendly and helpful staff, wonderful buffet breakfast.........What more could anyone ask for?

The absolute highlight was the restaurant. On two consecutive evenings we chose a table on the balcony overlooking the lobby, there was an excellent pianist at a grand piano playing nice soft and gentle music (and he played anything we requested), the food and wine was out of this world (my steak was probably the best I have tasted in South America). We were very suprised that we had the place to ourselves!! Where was everybody? But the biggest suprise of all was the bill!! The fantastic food and drink we had enjoyed cost less than a pub lunch back in the UK, just incredible!!

If you visit..........YOU WILL ENJOY.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank InnesDorchester

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your time and leave this lovely comment for us. After years, we have a better services; rooms, restaurats, spa and bar. We hope to have you in our Hotel always that you vist La Paz.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Location is excellent close to museums, shops and markets. Rooms are large, comfortable and with a good bathroom. Service was attentive.

Restaurants offer many options. Portions are large and food is well-cooked. The only item I baulked at was llama!

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank SueKot
Hotel_Europa_Bolivia, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Europa, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your time and leave this comment for us. After years, we have a better services; rooms, restaurats, spa and bar. We hope to have you in our Hotel always that you vist La Paz.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

We came here because it was part of our tour package and were VERY impressed; It has a pool, TV, Free Wi-Fi, Free computers to use. What more could you want? Well the man and woman at the spa centre were very rude to me, swhen I came out of the changing room and put the towel I was using in the dirty towels bag then I waited ten minutes for the rest of my family to come out, when we left the man and the woman asked me to come back so I did when I got there they acussed me... Yes ME of steelling a towel. They truer to get my dad to use his credit card but I didn't steel a towel (why would I, I have my own) anyway it was great but that.

• Stayed: December 2011