All reviews underfloor heating euro bistro walk in wardrobe several members star hotel main restaurant biggest drawback usual buffet large city main drag comfortable hotel warm room welcome relief huge bed easy access lake titicaca the penthouse
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Location is excellent close to museums, shops and markets. Rooms are large, comfortable and with a good bathroom. Service was attentive.

Restaurants offer many options. Portions are large and food is well-cooked. The only item I baulked at was llama!

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank SueKot
Hotel_Europa_Bolivia, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Europa, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your time and leave this comment for us. After years, we have a better services; rooms, restaurats, spa and bar. We hope to have you in our Hotel always that you vist La Paz.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

We came here because it was part of our tour package and were VERY impressed; It has a pool, TV, Free Wi-Fi, Free computers to use. What more could you want? Well the man and woman at the spa centre were very rude to me, swhen I came out of the changing room and put the towel I was using in the dirty towels bag then I waited ten minutes for the rest of my family to come out, when we left the man and the woman asked me to come back so I did when I got there they acussed me... Yes ME of steelling a towel. They truer to get my dad to use his credit card but I didn't steel a towel (why would I, I have my own) anyway it was great but that.

• Stayed: December 2011

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Possibly the best hotel in the city of La Paz, the location is excellent, it is situated very close to market "Las Brujas" which is very convenient, it is the center of commerce in this region. The attention of the hotel staff very friendly and the food delicious. I recommend it!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 23, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for just little over a week. Very well situated in La Paz. Walking distance to the witch market. The rooms are really clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and nice. Our breakfast was included in the morning and it was fantastic. We also used the pool once which was nice. Wifi is available in the rooms and the lobby.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Hotel_Europa_Bolivia, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Europa, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your time and write this message. Is very important for us.

We are glad you enjoyed Hotel Europa. After time we renovated different areas and we would like you to see these changes. Bigger rooms, better service and full food.

Thank you again, Hotel Europa is watting you.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 17, 2012

I first stayed at the Hotel Europa in May of 2004 as part of an organized mountain climbing visit from the USA. Since then I have stayed in the hotel over 15 occasions (almost every year) often for 1 month or more at a time - I guess that qualifies me as a regular? I moved to Bolivia and married a "Pazinita" in August 2011 and we stayed at the Hotel Europa in the Honeymoon Suite 3 days. Excellent experience and stay as always. In fact many of the staff have become friends over the years and attended the wedding. I have never had any problems with the accommodations, meals or services. The hotel is modern, very clean, secure and the staff is competent, friendly and honest. Having spent much time traveling throughout Bolivia and staying various places I can honestly say Hotel Europa is the best I have experienced here. Now as a resident Bolivian we stop by often for a drink or a meal at one of the two excellent restaurants. We highly recommend this hotel and facilities.

Room Tip: There is a school (with a band) across the street from the main entrance.... ask for a room on the "quiet side" if you plan to sleep undisturbed past 9am. However, you lose the magnificant view of snow capped Illimini.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ricardo B
Hotel_Europa_Bolivia, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Europa, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your time and leave this commento for us. After years, we have a better services; rooms, restaurats, spa and bar. We hope to have you in our Hotel always that you vist La Paz.