“Excellent family hotel”

Ranked #24 of 76 Hotels in La Paz
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent family hotel”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is a very friendly family run hotel, good location and good value for a good size room.Gabriela and victor speak good English, they will help you to arrange tour or train, bus tickets . Thanks for Lopez family run the hotel to do whatever to make us feel at home. I truely recommend this excellent value friendly hotel to anyone in La Paz.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Polish first
Ribeirao Preto
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I've been in this hotel from june 15~18, with my nephew. Reservation by e-mail was very eficcient. The place is very clean and warm, well located near Lampu Street. Shower was hot as required in cold La Paz, and free internet was great bonus. We´d like the price, fair enough for the category and services. Only one thing that we didn´t like: coffee break was very poor (only a juice, milk and coffe and small sandwich), even though I think you can ask for more quantity, if you need. Maybe the price only allow to offer it...Special congratulations for the staff, including the owner.
In general, I aprove and would come back for sure

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

I came here only because of a previous comment regarding heating and I was more than happy with this choice.
First of all the location is not bad considering that wherever you go there is an intense traffic anyway. But this is about 20min (with traffic) from bus terminal and 10 Bs.
The staff was super friendly and helped me to organize my next trip to Uyuni. And by the way, the agency they work with is very trustworthy.
The room was nice and clean, nothing luxurious and the window gives on a small backyard but I paid only 200 Bs and the room could accommodate 3 people. It was spacious and warm. The shower was big and hot water very hot.
Breakfast is included in the price and is continental with fresh juice, coffee/tea, bread with jam and butter, yogurt and cereals. You can obviously ask for eggs if you want to but I don't know if you have to pay extra.
Anyway they also kept my luggage when I was in Uyuni and arrange a driver (60Bs) to deliver at the airport upon my return since I had a connecting flight the same day to Chile.
They were all super nice, friendly and helpful so I would definitely come back here.

• Stayed June 2012