“Friendly”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Arkansas City
McPherson, Kansas
“Friendly”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Stayed at Super 8 the 24th and 25th of May, clerks were friendly and helpful. Location is good due to north end of town. Rooms were clean as was the property. Will stay again in future.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank anonymous20002

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed June 3, 2012

After a full day of driving south from Nebraska we needed a place to rest our head and this Super 8 had all the amenities we needed. Super friendly staff. Pleasant Small town feel in the air. The breakfast was small but the room was affordable coming in late at night. The staff was willing to work with us and come down in price. I greatly enjoyed they took the time to help us. I had trouble connecting to their wi-fi and the staff assisted me like a Professional getting it dialed in and humming right along. It was all smiles. Late at night its always scary pulling in a place you've never been. But pulling in this hotel was like coming home.

Room Tip: I enjoyed staying downstairs as they had rooms that opened up to the outside and with parking right...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mike Z
Parker, Colorado
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Passed the person at the front desk as I entered the lobby to check in. Waited an hour for her and another staff member to return to check me in. The sign at the desk window stated "call this number in an emergency". Tried calling the hotel number on the business card and paging the dial indicated on the phone with no response. The two girls that returned, with fast food fountan drinks in hand, did not even apologize for the wait. Clearly the sign that stated "back within 30 minutes" is incorrect and clearly it was poor customer service!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Marlys H

Travelers are raving about these Arkansas City hotels

colorado springs
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I stayed here for 2 days.front dest employees were very friendly.rooms were very nice, clean and spacious,bathroom was neat and clean.I had good internet connection,ac worked properly, and in the morning I had good breakfast. I would recommend this motel to others too.I will stay in this motel only whenever I go to that place.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Miami, Florida
Reviewed July 30, 2011

When I rolled in a 3:15AM to get a few hours of sleep, I was disgusted to find the toilet seat covered with dried urine and some dark ash in the bottom of the bowl. Too tired to complain, I cleaned the toilet myself and got some sleep. I woke to find dried blood and I curly hair stuck on the sink faucet handle and that the daylight revealed a pill and some torn paper littering the carpet.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank ltngtheway
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed September 20, 2010

A group of us stayed at this motel. It had roaches. When we went to the breakfast, there was practically nothing. Would not recommend, prices were also high for a small little town like Ark City, KS.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank Renee54
arkcitys8, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Arkansas City KS, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete the TripAdvisor Survey. I'm pleased that you enjoyed staying at our hotel. We strive to give all of our guests the best possible service.
I'm glad you enjoyed our open space area for seating. We try our best to give experience of home away from home. Our rooms have open space with fridge,microwave,iron and bord, in room coffee maker with continental breakfast in the morning with fresh and hot waflle.We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Arkansas City Area.

Hiren Shah
Hiren Shah
Twinsburg, OH
Reviewed April 24, 2010

Stayed here to be in close proximity to casino. We were able to check in early, so didn't have to worry about trying to check in late after returning from casino. Room was clean, bathroom was fine. Our room was facing the road, so were a little distracted by the road noise. A little pricy at $75 for the night, but rate was comparable for others in the area.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Americas Best Value Inn - Arkansas City
Town House Motel
Town House Motel
#4 of 5 in Arkansas City

Been to Super 8 Arkansas City KS? Share your experiences!