$103
$95
$60
Town House Motel(Arkansas City)
$32
Econo Lodge(Winfield)
$62
Liberty Inn(Winfield)
$55
Motel 6 South Haven(South Haven)
$56
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 24, 2009

I visit every once a year in blue grass festival. I love this place all time Friendly staff and good service.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank J7234
Reviewed September 16, 2009

This is a case of people overcharging for their hotel and having a false sense of exclusiveness. When I walked-in at 3pm, there was no one at the front desk and I had to wait for approximately 5 minutes before someone came to the desk. The employee couldn't find my reservation and then gave me a key that didn't work. she then blamed the computer for doing it wrong and when I finally got him my sauna (room) it was so hot it was miserable. The A/C did not work properly and I set it as high as it would go while I went to dinner. With the room somewhat comfortable when I returned I realized the shower did not drain properly so I stood in 4" of water while I showered. The bed was very uncomfortable and the room was musty and had weird odors. Managed to get through the night and when I checked out the next morning it was the same girl working the counter. She checked me out but could not figure out how to print a copy of my receipt. I settled for a xerox copy of the folio and departed with no intention of returning. Ridiculously high priced for poor service and quality.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2009

Let me preface this by saying I am a traveler that travels about 50-75% of every month. I have stayed in the good, bad and ugly. This was BY FAR the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. I arrived as a business traveler to a business center that couldn't print anything so I had to write out my schedule by hand every day. My room was atrocious and smelled like urine. It was about 90 degrees when I got there and that on top of the smell made the first impression just lovely. I had to buy air freshener to make the hotel even bearable. The atrium looks like it rolled out of 1989, is un-air conditioned and is dark. I was without internet until 10:00 one night and to top it all off, everything is unmistakably dirty- the bathroom, sheets, floors...so gross. Do yourself a favor and stay in Winfield.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2009

I regret that I didn't pay attention to the reviews here and gave the hotel the benefit of the doubt. I made a mistake when I stayed here. The photos ARE DECEPTIVE. After three attempts to find a clean room I gave up and decided to check out of this facility. The staff was Extremely RUDE and unhelpful. Every single room that I switched to was dirty, toilet hadn't been cleaned with urine all over it, tub and bathroom floor had pubic hair all over. The carpet had not been vacuumed in who knows how long. After moving to the third room I finally decided that I wanted my money back. They would not let me have my money back. I stayed and of course, the sheets looked like blood stains were on them. Traveler BEWARE-Don't stay here!!! GROSS and entirely DIRTY, disgusting, Rooms, and Entirely Rude Staff!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2009

Stayed here for 2 days with a griuyp for a meeting in Winfield. In the past stayed in Winfield. Was little scared with some reviews but it was really great. Staff was very nice/ Hotel much better then winfield. Quiet place with great decor. Wil stay again in June
They provided AAA discount