See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 26, 2006

We stayed here for a reunion had several rooms booked,Rooms were double books (walked in on people did not know), Rooms not cleaned during stay.Ceiling fell in shower no accomadations made ,had to tell staff several times finally at 10:00/11:00 at nite was moved AGAIN to another room.Manager unhelpful and very rude when complaints brought to his attention! Would rather sleep in the park before staying their again.

• Stayed: June 2006
Reviewed May 5, 2006

Some say they like this hotel. If you like dirty rooms and rude clerks....be sure to stay here.

Yuck Yuck Yuck. Remodel is a joke. If you read other reviews I'm not sure where these people stayed, it's not the same hotel we stayed at in 2006. The Regency? Yeah right. Joke's on them.

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled on business
1  Thank Tourist10737
Reviewed March 11, 2006

My boyfriend and I reside in Maine. We went to Arkansas to visit his 4 children, The trip was long with alot going on we foud it relaxing to sit by the pool or in the hot tub. The owners gave us no problems with my Boyfriends children spending the day at the hotel enjoying the pool and hot tub also. The Hotel was clean the pool is beautiful. We plan on coming back in July with my 3 teenagers, by just the photos alone my teens are just as excited to visit as I am to return for a second time. This Hotel was clean the people working there were kind, there was free breakfast in the AM. If your going to visit Ark city I suggest you stay at the Regency.

• Stayed: February 2006
2  Thank Dreamer36885
Reviewed December 19, 2005

We stay at regency cout in about twice a year.I have to say they have had a lot of improvements..the lobby is breath taking they have a new front desk & new wallpaper...the front desk was warm & friendly..the pool has been repainted & is clear unlike in the past..the rooms a all redone they have new beds & furniture.they have new fridges & microwave in all room.new bed spreads, coffee pots..I just love it now..thank you..this is just what ark.city needed..

• Stayed: December 2005
1  Thank BackPacker6533
Reviewed July 13, 2005

The Hotel is currently is under new owners and is under renovation. First I must say that the pillows in the rooms went terrible, the so called continetail breakfast they have is week old donuts and if your lucky you might get a muffin. The orange juice is in an expired milk jug and they only make one pot of coffee. The bar and resturant were also closed. The pool and game room close at 10pm and if you are having a family meeting in the atrium after 10pm you'll get asked several questions. They do not have any on call maintenance personel, so when you have any after 5pm problems good luck. The only staff that I met that was concerned or friendly was the housekeeping staff. They did what they could to make our four day-three night stay more bearible. I was attending a family reunion and I had some of my family stay at this hotel as well as my family. We had rented several rooms in which to an act of congress just to get those rooms. The showers stalls are very small and you need to bring a hair dryer if you require one. My family and I will stay in Winfield at the Super 8 next year for the reunion. I do not plan to stay nor do I recommend this hotel to anyone. So you have been warned.......

• Stayed: July 2005