$95
$60
$47
  • Pool
Town House Motel(Arkansas City)
$32
$80
$40
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge(Winfield)
$62
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

Liberty Inn(Winfield)
$55
Motel 6 South Haven(South Haven)
$56
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 25, 2016

I booked the room at choicehotels.com so at least I got a discount but the 1st downfall when I went to the front desk was that the pool and hot tub were out of order until further notice! That was exactly why I booked the room but the kind gentleman behind the desk gave us an upgrade to a room with a Jacuzzi which btw took 45 minutes to fill but was well worth the wait! The hotel is pet friendly so that was nice because we brought our 2 pets. We had an atrium view so had 2 entrances to our room which we soon realized we had to go out the back door because the other door wouldn't lock without the deadbolt. the air was either on or off, the dial didn't regulate it very well at all. We were woken up at 230 am to slamming doors and a party in the atrium and waited a little while for someone in charge to take care of it but no one ever did so I called the desk and ask about all the noise and he said it was a party and it was almost over and I ask if this was okay to make all this noise and he said yes. I couldn't believe it. On the plus side the room was clean and very large and the bed was very nice and comfortable. There also was a large TV microwave and refrigerator

Room Tip: Atrium rooms have the best views
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2016

We did not have a good experience at all here. The maintenance was poor and several things (the pool, the ice machine) were not functional. There were periods of time that the front desk was unattended. Some of the rooms were in disrepair. The outside of the property is unkempt. Even though we had booked online reservations, we were told that they only had us for one night and then kept adding a night at a time for a different rate. Please look at other hotels if visiting the area.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2016

I stayed here for almost 3 months and never had any trouble, I got room service everyday and very friendly and helpful staff, breakfast was fare and hot, they try to change breakfast item three times week. I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2016

This was the last night out on our motorcycle trip around the state. Thus far we had been very fortunate to have great rooms the entire time. I had stayed at this property about a month before and had no problems. Upon Arrival, I noticed how hot it was in the Lobby Area. The Desk Attendant told us that part of the air conditioning was out and none of the double rooms that we had booked back in February would be cool. They could send some to the Super 8 next door that is owned by the same people. I'm still scratching my head wondering why they didn't call me and let me know this. I was the person that booked the block of rooms for this group and they had all my contact information. This is totally unacceptable. We booked the rooms in good faith and paid a fair price. I was moved to a king, which the air did work in, but if you went out of your room it was hotter than outside was. Also, the Front Desk Attendant stated that about 50% of the people that did get an air conditioned room would be back because their keys wouldn't work and she would have to make more keys. Several in our group made multiple trips to the front desk trying to get into their rooms because of malfunctioning locks. This place was a joke. It could be such a nice place if someone just cared a little and got this stuff fixed. The only reason I didn't give this a one rating was the little gal on the Front Desk worked her tail off trying to do her job under very stressful circumstances. My room was Adequate but that was about it. As I stated before, this would be a great property for groups if it was just given a little bit of care, and a little pride was shown. I hope the folks from Quality Inns come in and yank the sign. Not sure I would ever set foot on this property again.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2016

We stayed here for long memorial week and we had best experience, best staff, super breakfast, breakfast lady really good, slow but super friendly and right on task, per our check out front desk lady who was also helping for breakfast super nice and helpful, she should got promotion and higher pay. Room had new bedding looks welcomed, nicely clean and decor room. We sure will come back and recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family