“All the way from Maine!”

Quality Inn Arkansas City
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Arkansas City
A TripAdvisor Member
Windham, ME
Reviewed March 11, 2006

My boyfriend and I reside in Maine. We went to Arkansas to visit his 4 children, The trip was long with alot going on we foud it relaxing to sit by the pool or in the hot tub. The owners gave us no problems with my Boyfriends children spending the day at the hotel enjoying the pool and hot tub also. The Hotel was clean the pool is beautiful. We plan on coming back in July with my 3 teenagers, by just the photos alone my teens are just as excited to visit as I am to return for a second time. This Hotel was clean the people working there were kind, there was free breakfast in the AM. If your going to visit Ark city I suggest you stay at the Regency.

• Stayed: February 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Arkansas City

A TripAdvisor Member
mcpherson,ks
Reviewed December 19, 2005

We stay at regency cout in about twice a year.I have to say they have had a lot of improvements..the lobby is breath taking they have a new front desk & new wallpaper...the front desk was warm & friendly..the pool has been repainted & is clear unlike in the past..the rooms a all redone they have new beds & furniture.they have new fridges & microwave in all room.new bed spreads, coffee pots..I just love it now..thank you..this is just what ark.city needed..

• Stayed: December 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 13, 2005

The Hotel is currently is under new owners and is under renovation. First I must say that the pillows in the rooms went terrible, the so called continetail breakfast they have is week old donuts and if your lucky you might get a muffin. The orange juice is in an expired milk jug and they only make one pot of coffee. The bar and resturant were also closed. The pool and game room close at 10pm and if you are having a family meeting in the atrium after 10pm you'll get asked several questions. They do not have any on call maintenance personel, so when you have any after 5pm problems good luck. The only staff that I met that was concerned or friendly was the housekeeping staff. They did what they could to make our four day-three night stay more bearible. I was attending a family reunion and I had some of my family stay at this hotel as well as my family. We had rented several rooms in which to an act of congress just to get those rooms. The showers stalls are very small and you need to bring a hair dryer if you require one. My family and I will stay in Winfield at the Super 8 next year for the reunion. I do not plan to stay nor do I recommend this hotel to anyone. So you have been warned.......

• Stayed: July 2005
#4 of 5 in Winfield
Town House Motel
Town House Motel
#4 of 5 in Arkansas City

Been to Quality Inn Arkansas City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Arkansas City

Address: 3232 N Summit St, Arkansas City, KS 67005-8867
Location: United States > Kansas > Arkansas City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Arkansas City
Price Range: $62 - $107 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn Arkansas City 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quality Inn Arkansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Arkansas City