“Wish I'd read previous reviews!”
Review of Company Bar

Company Bar
Ranked #164 of 257 Restaurants in Punta del Este
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I live in Punta & I feel embarrassed about this place as, given its location, it is going to catch a lot of unaware tourists and leave such a bad impression. Pizzas are a big thing on the menu - they come big, even the 'chica' although you are not forewarned, and along with the big size comes a big bill - ludicrous prices for water, coke, everything. Incompetent service. Awful food - is it that difficult to make a pizza that you can eat? We all left ours & will never return.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Ok this is the first time I have ever written a review on trip adviser and only reason I have is to warn all others about this horrendous place, firstly I waited 35 minutes for our drinks, the waitresses are 15 years old and give you attitude , the food is worse than KFC on a good night and the prices are 5 x more than they should be for fast food that takes all night to arrive. No exaggeration 3 tables left whilst we waited for our food because the service was so poor and I wish we had done the same! Avoid at all costs!

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Watched 3 tables leave before they ordered drinks as service was so bad. Never seen that before.
We waited 30 mins for a bottle of wine.
Steak was 'ok' but side dishes came out 10 mins later.
My partners Pizza was so bad it was uneatable.
HORRID experience. Avoid like the Plauge.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

If you have no problem to pay a lot for food this is a great place. Great service and the pasta was the best I tasted in a while. I seemed to be home made. You don't leave the place hungry... It is really worth your time and money.

PD: It also has a show while you eat. Really funny.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Good for young people at night. Average food. Nice beers.