Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andover/East Wichita
Hampton.com
$177
$158
Homewood
Fairfield Inn & Suites Wichita East(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$159
TripAdvisor
Comfort Inn East Wichita(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$75
ComfortInn
All reviewshotel dogfront desksmall pondihg memberdog treatsthe property managercinnamon rollsnice hotelquiet arearoom was cleanthe breakfast areahot breakfastwould stay here againstaff was very friendlyking bedresident dogconvenient location
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We loved our three nights here. New hotel with very comfortable beds. My bro and sis-in-law had the "kids suite" with a separate room with bunk beds and video games - kid heaven. The breakfast was really delicious (and I don't say that lightly) and the decor was lovely. This is definitely THE place to stay in East Wichita. (Bonus- this pet friendly hotel even has their own dog - a sweet stray named Holiday who has lived there for the past two years.)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Priority member... Not greeted as one
Newspapers... In every other Holiday Inn one is outside EVERY door, they missed ours.
Front desk help... Our room was booked, paid for, cc on file as a gift to us & bothered us for another cc.
Pool.... COLD!
Breakfast..was good.
Rooms... Clean
Beds... Crisp, clean, & a nice place to sleep
Snacks.... Up by front desk. Reasonably priced. If you do not have a suite there is NO place to pop popcorn. :(

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank lulu320
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andover/East Wichita, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear lulu320,

Thank you for your review and being and for enumerating the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. Whilst I am pleased with the good comments, I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. We will address these points and I hope when you return you will see the improvements made.

Thank you for your feedback as it will help us strive to become a better hotel.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is very clean. Staff is real friendly. Beakfast out early for us early people. I will return. The hotel is a little way from major interstate but not hard to find. Well worth a couple min drive further.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Ken M
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I recently traveled to the Wichita area for a family gathering. Knowing the local family members would be inundated with out-of-towners, I opted to stay in a hotel. My husband and I are priority members and we always stay in an HIE. I was surprised that I was not greeted as such, though the young woman behind the desk was otherwise very friendly and helpful. I talked some friends into staying there as well, and she was kind enough to put them in a room close to mine. I spent most of my days with family, so coming back to the hotel in the evenings was a nice quiet respite. As I was flying home, I realized I had left a couple of things in the dresser. My husband and I called the hotel and the desk clerk went and found them for me. I believe we should have those things within just a few days. All in all, it was just what it was supposed to be: a nice, quiet place to relax and get some rest, and I will stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Thank Robert N Rebecc... W
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Stayed at this hotel Saturday, February 16 for one night. We were on our way home from being on the cruise ship that was stranded at sea. Found this hotel online and called ahead. We are priority members and told the man our number when I made the reservation. Upon arrival we were.not acknowledged as a priority member and were not given any bottles of water or snack as we have always received any time we stayed at Holiday Inn hotels. The young man was nice, but was more interested in his computer or something else. Room was fine, a little mold around the tub. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andover/East Wichita, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Waconda,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding breakfast.

However, We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding customer service and the tub cleanliness. We will address these points. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.