“Great Brunch”

Hereford House
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Andover
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Hereford House Steakhouse and Restaurant at Terradyne is open to the public serving Wichita and the Wichita area. Our chefs excel in selecting the finest beef and serving it to you straight from our 1000 degree broiler; a 1000 degree sear that holds in the natural juices for a savory, tender and succulent eating experience. At Terradyne, we boast the finest banquet, conference, business meeting, reception and wedding facilities and rooms. We have facilities and rooms for any size group. Including a 300 seat banquet, conference, business meeting and reception room and facilities. Set in the majestic surroundings of Terradyne with service that's relaxed and attentive. A wine list with world-class selections perfect for a great steak. Seafood, poultry, chops and innovative side dishes with an undeniably creative flair makes Hereford House Steakhouse and Restaurant your ideal place for dinner or lunch.
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My family and I were looking for a nice place to have brunch for my mom's 70th birthday. This was the perfect place! Located just outside of Wichita, the food and service was worth the drive. They had a nice selection of breakfast foods, as well as chicken, beef, and salmon. The wait staff was attentive and the food was good. It was also reasonably priced in comparison with other brunches in the area. I would definitely go back again.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We went here for our 25th wedding anniversary dinner. Made reservations on line on my iphone using open table which worked great. We ordered the dinner for two which is a 4 course meal that includes an appetizer, salad, entree, and dessert. We had the calamari as the appetizer which was very good. I had the prime rib and my wife the double cut pork chop. They were both outstanding. The carrot cake topped of a great evening. The service was impeccable. Definitely would recommend for a nice evening out.

1  Thank Ken M
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My wife and I had a casual Sunday evening dinner at the Hereford House in August. We opted for the "Dinner for Two" - which is a flat $65 for two and you pick each course off of a fixed menu. Everything we had was excellent! I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to steak - I feel like I rarely get a steak in a restaurant that's better than one I can cook for myself - but my wife and I both thought the steaks we had were some of the best we've ever eaten in a restaurant. I had the KC Strip and she had the Filet - wow! They were both amazing! Cooked and seasoned perfectly! For our dessert we requested peach cobbler off of the fixed menu but the manager came over to let us know they were out and offered us more options that weren't on the menu. We were debating over whether to choose the cheesecake or the bread pudding and eventually decided on the cheesecake. Well, the manager brought out both for us since they didn't have the peach cobbler and they were both excellent. Great service and great food, what more could you ask for? Thanks for an amazing dinner Hereford House!

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

The price is a little bit expensive, but the food is excellent. The homemade ranch dressing, the ranch potato side and the carrot cake are amazing. The service is very good, especially when the restaurant is not too busy. They have a beautiful terrace outside and really confortable booths inside. This is absolutely the best Hereford Steakhouse restaurant of the whole chain.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This place excels in so many categories. What an incredible restaurant. The food had many good surprises - great steak as you would expect, plus the bread and ranch dressing were stand out's. You can tell the wine list was created by a wine lover. The building is gorgeous and so are the views of the golf course. Service was polished too. Not a single mediocrity in this restaurant.

1  Thank Bebob W