1,115 results
All reviews presidential palace peruvian restaurant swimming classes arabic style private beach special thanks marina mall beautiful hotel room service etihad towers pool bar late check the club lounge luxury hotel rooms are spacious house keeping limo
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed in a hotel on part of duty for 2 nights. My duty was suffering as my Laptop was not working.The business center official Ms/Mrs Huriya supported my job providing desk top and making it working voluntarily. I truly appreciate her kind attitude

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Nemo_Acimovic, General Manager at Bab Al Qasr Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear pass1990,

Here in Bab Al Qasr Hotel and Residences, we take pride on our team going beyond what is expected of them. It is always our pleasure to assist all guests in every way possible. We are glad that Huriya was able to extend good service and assistance to you. I will definitely share this review with her.

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent welcome at reception, even we choose a standard room the space was good and well arranged. The pool is nice with beach access, various choice of restaurants. Very professional and good staff, always welcoming and smiling.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Dani1237797,

We are most pleased to know that the overall aspect of your stay, starting from check in, was very smooth and excellent. Thank you for your amazing review of Bab Al Qasr Hotel and Residences.

On behalf of the entire team, I look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I have stayed at the Bab Al Qasr quite a few times now. We could have changed to another hotel in town but we feel very comfortable and mostly well treated by all personal. Reception is perfectly managed by Ms. Hind Asst. Mgr. and any queries to her are solved inmediatly and very efficiently. Concierge is very helpful and breakfast maître"d are both up to the standards.
The overall makes our stay very peaceful not much crowds and great attention.
I must add that my wife enjoys the private beach every day and completes her days working out at the gym.
I must confess that another restaurant in addition to the existing Peruvian would be a great thing to have and avoid having to go in town.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear ADSPBA,

We are very thankful for your loyalty and kind review of Bab Al Qasr Hotel and Residences! We are glad to know that we are your choice of stay here in Abu Dhabi. We promise to consistently provide an exemplary service to you and your wife as our valued guests.

We appreciate you sharing your opinion regarding the dining options. Plans of a beach restaurant and improved Limo restaurant are on the way to provide a better stay and dine in experience to all of our valued guests as yourselves.

We like to welcome you back with us again. On behalf of the entire team, thank you very much for your loyalty.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the hotel beginning of August 2019. It is an amazing place to stay. You feel really loved and cared for. The staff are so lovely, Katarina at reception was amazing. High quality service and very professional. We had a little hick up with the lights in our room, the electrician came in 10 min and quietly fixed the issue without even distributing us. The rooms and the views are amazing. State of the art and technology. If you are with kids there are plenty of activities to keep them occupied. You can pamper yourself in the spa and indulge at the hotel's restaurant. Could not possibly recommend highly enough.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Eva T,

We were also amazed of your very kind review of Bab Al Qasr Hotel and Residences despite the issue with the lights. Thank you very much for highlighting a lot of positive aspects of your stay and your kind recommendation to fellow travelers.

We hope to welcome you back with us soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’m a member in BAQ ,for pool& beach..from day one staff from valet to fitness coach are very cooperative and I’ve been to many hotels here ; but hospitality is on a different level here!!I
I would like to thank Dean ,our great fitness coach and Mr. Bhavesh (who was very helpful to arrange our family room bookings smoothly ).
I would definitely recommend and be back again!!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Nemo_Acimovic, General Manager at Bab Al Qasr Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear DrKaram M,

We are very delighted to know that we have delivered our promise of exemplary service towards our valued guests. It is indeed our pleasure to provide a different level of hospitality as mentioned. We too recognize the caring contributions of Dean and Bhavesh in providing memorable service experience here in Bab Al Qasr Hotel and Residences.

We are very grateful for your kind review and recommendation. On behalf of the entire team, I look forward to welcome you back soon!