“Nice experience, average food”
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Ranked #100 of 2,190 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The live Teppanyaki cooking experience and the charm of a contemporary American-Japanese restaurant make Benihana one of the finest places to dine in the capital.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The whole tepanyaki experience was enjoyable, but the food itself was quite average. They do have a wide range of sushi/maki/sashimi which i'm looking forward to trying the next time I visit!

Fouadhamade, Manager at Benihana, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Omar

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review on trip advisor following your dining experience with us

Your feedback has been shared with our Executive Chef for further enhancements.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Enertainmnet wise this was a good place, the kids enjoyed it but after an initial great start our chefs enthusiasm waned somewhat. That said, the kids came away feeling happy so thats what we wanted. Food was very salty, Chef messed up the order a little but no harm done.
Enjoyed the evening but wouldn't return in a hurry to be honest - feels a bit "production line" and not particularly great food.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Benihana, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor.

I would like to apologize for the fact that we failed to live up to your expectations on this occasion.

Your feedback has been shared with our Executive Chef, and corrective measures have been taken to avoid future repeats.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

One of the best sushi places and service is amazing, my kids and my friends enjoy the gathering we have....when the weather is good setting outside is good but the it's small setting area.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Benihana, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Abbey,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Benihana.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I ordered there a few times for take away, the first time was ok, food was and is very good. The second time was when i called, and i first person i spoke with had no clue of the items i ordered, "we dont have that on the menu miss" was the answer, although i wanted the same things as the day before. until she gave the phone to someone else, all of a sudden they knew. A few days later i was there again in person and ordered for take away, and again, the waiter, the bartender AND the chef did not know what i wanted (its on the menu online and i ate it already there, so im not crazy.) I didnt get the particular sashimi that night.
I feel stupid to go there again ordering something that only exists every other day. Strange.

Dear Viki,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor.

Your feedback has been shared with our Executive Chef and our Director of food and beverage for immediate investigation and action.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Hadn't eaten here for well over 6 months and wow, such an improvement. A great venue for large groups looking for a fun dining experience (10+/- people).

Great sushi Selection. Fun teppanyaki, with the right amount of side show. The seafood was truly fresh. The staff were just the right amount of friendly to bring it all together.

Definitely I won't leave it that long to return.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Benihana, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Dear Whynotsky ,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Banihana.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed the meal along with your friends. And thank you for your loyalty.

The Banihana team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.