“Absolutely Mind Blowing Flavours!”
Review of Indigo

Indigo
Ranked #80 of 2,106 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Contemporary Modern Indian Restaurant with an avant garde approach on North Indian cuisine, yet offering choices for the traditional palette.
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I visited this restaurant with a colleague while on business. I asked for the chicken Korma and Saag fusion, which was promptly made to my taste and delight! With a sweet almond nan, and some pilau rice, the Flavors were sensational!! I highly recommend Indigo Indian to anyone fortunate to visit Abu Dhabi.

Cost of meal 304 dirhams (~£50).

4  Thank Jonb1324
Michaelapriesner, Manager at Indigo, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for such positive comments.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal in Indigo.
We would like to thank you for your recommendation and your compliments in regards of the food flavors and taste.
I will be happy to share your comments with the Chef on your behalf and we are looking forward to welcome you soon again.

Best regards

P.O.Box 45200, Abu Dhabi

There are newer reviews for Indigo

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

It was a pleasure to be honest I and family enjoyed it and the best Indian food in abu dhabi I must say...The lamb chops from tandoor' prawn moli' oh my gosh the same time freshy baked naan variety every time I tried different enjoyed it

Thanks Indigo beach rotana

A haque

Abu Dhabi

4  Thank salim h
Michaelapriesner, Manager at Indigo, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us online.
It's a great pleasure for us to see that you rate our food in Indigo as the best in Abu Dhabi and we would like to thank you for your compliments on the lamb chops and the naan.
I will certainly pass on your compliments to the Chef on your behalf.

We are looking forward to welcome you soon again.

Best regards

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Indigo is the number one Indian restaurant in abu dhabi.we went last week there, friendly manager and staffs, memorable experience.We will come back.

4  Thank akjhfdsd

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice review on Tripadvisor and for sharing your memorable experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the service and it will be my pleasure to share your comments with the team.
We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Indigo is the one of the best place in Abu Dhabi for celebration. We celebrate our son's birthday last month. Good food and service. Good value for money .

5  Thank veena g
Michaelapriesner, Manager at Indigo, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for such positive comments.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the Birthday celebration of your son in Indigo and thank you for your compliments in regards of the food and service, which I will be happy to share with my colleagues.

We are looking forward to welcome you soon again for another celebration.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I am regular customer in Indigo. My favorite dish is mutton biryani and butter chicken. Friendly staff and good food. Indigo is the best than other Indian restaurant in the city.

5  Thank kelvin g

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time and share this kind words on Tripadvisor.

First of all I would like to thank you for your loyalty to Indigo and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your favorite dishes there again. Thank you very much for your compliments in regards of the food and the service, which I will share with pleasure with the team on your behalf.

We are looking forward to welcome you soon again.