“Indian fusion to its best” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Indigo

Indigo
Ranked #96 of 2,020 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Contemporary Modern Indian Restaurant with an avant garde approach on North Indian cuisine, yet offering choices for the traditional palette.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Indian fusion to its best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Great food wonderful taste excellent service and a bit over priced. Had the nehari mutton. Done to perfection. The only challenge is it was a bit chewy at some sides but overall was good. What was impressive was the almond nan. Highly recommended

• Visited May 2014
Fouadhamade, Manager at Indigo, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Indigo.

Your feedback has been shared with our Executive Chef for immediate investigation and action

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Cracking cumin-liscious Curry!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

If you want a quality decadent delectable delicious curry, you must try Indigo at the Beach Rotana, Abu Dhabi. Each course was served passionately with a smile (ask for Harry Potter!). Sit outside amongst the palm trees and soak in the sofisticated enchanting and relaxing atmosphere. I will be back!

• Visited May 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review on trip advisor following your meal at Indigo,

I am very glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable meal all throughout.

London
“Absolutly delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

If you want to taste some good Indian food then this is without a doubt the place to visit! Food was amazing!
Service was outstanding, waiters/managers knew all about the food, were willing to answer all questions and above all were very professional and friendly. I took my young children here and they were treated like kings and queens!
I wish I could come here all the time to eat when I want an Indian!!! Highly recommend the chicken biryani.
Price wise is average.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank kazz_usher
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you very much for your comment on Tripadvisor,

It is a great reward to read that you enjoyed your meal at Indigo. We are thrilled that you appreciated the quality of service, our restaurants and our staff.

We always try to do our best to make sure our guests have the best experience while dinning with us and we will make sure to share your comment with our teams.

Recognition is very important to us and I am delighted to see that we exceeded your expectation on that manner. We will make sure to share your comment with our teams

Paris, France
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Excellent experience for this interesting, classy, reasonably-priced and very well-staffed indian restaurant. The very friendly staff will make you comfortable while certainly over-feeding you delicate and somewhat revisited mostly north indian dishes. Should the weather allow it, I recommend to sit in the evening on the great terrace facing the water.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Nico1611

Aberdeen
“Outstanding Indian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

I was extremely impressed by the food and service at this Indian restaurant, really some of the best Indian food I have eaten.

I had the lamb kebab followed by Chicken Biryani which is quite possibly the best Biryani I have ever eaten.

Compared to the UK it is a lot more expensive, but it is well worth the visit.

The kitchen is open to the restaurant, with a large glass window for diners to view what is happening in the kitchen.

• Visited April 2014