“Indian food”
Review of Indigo

Indigo
Ranked #93 of 2,054 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Contemporary Modern Indian Restaurant with an avant garde approach on North Indian cuisine, yet offering choices for the traditional palette.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Indian food”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Again, most of the restaurants in Beach Rotana are great and Indigo is also up there with the best of them

Visited July 2012
Dear Mark,

Thank you again for your flattering comments, I am glad to that we are able to live up to your expectations in all our outlets.

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“awesome food and amazing people”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I visited Indigo yesterday with my wife and my 1 yr old kid. The hospitality extended by the staff was absolutely amazing. The personalized touch that I experienced there was simply amazing.

We tried some chicken tikkas followed by the Prwans Biriyani and Methi chicken. The quality of the food, the range of wines were all enhance by the lovely service offered by Javed, Nainika and Anil to be specific about.

It is a bit expensive but the experience would be worth the cost.

Guys continue the good work!!!!!!

Will surely come back !!!!!!!

Dear Dhiraj,

Thank you for sharing your very nice comments and recommending Indigo on trip advisor. Great service is one of our main aims and it is very rewarding to know that we have succeeded in delivering.

Javed, Nainika and Anil had been complimented & recognized for going the extra mile to wow you and you Family.

Rotterdam
“Sublime Indian Food”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Degustation meal was excellent. Mushroom naan was out of this world. Good wine selection. I would definitely go back,

Visited May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Indigo,

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“.. a truly fine restaurant...”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

was my second time there and will certainly not be the last.

in Abu Dhabi there are two indians that rank tops in my book - Indigo and Ushna. yes these are somewhat expensive and yes there is quality indian in Abu Dhabi at lower prices. but Indigo and Ushna are true dining experiences.

had a mixed grill, spinach & mutton, black daal and fish pakora. all with unique tastes, unique to Indigo. am having left overs as we speak...i am able to sense the many taste sensations running thru my mouth (as i am drinking water and no beers). actually indian is best eaten accompanied only by water.

altho it is now starting to be almost too humid and hot, they have a comfortable outdoor dining area.

indigo is dark. very dark.

i like this place a lot. one of my favourites and all times bests.

Dear Mamayer,

Thank you for your flattering comments, I am glad to that we are able to live up to your expectations.

Your feedback related to the Darkness has been shared with our Director of food and beverage for further follow up.

San Diego, California
“Indigo's Kebob Week”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

A friend and I headed over to Indigo's for dinner last week. We are both residents of the Rotana Beach Suites so its easy access for us. Currently, Indigo is having a "kebob" special and the regular menu wasn't available (or if it was no one let us know). We enjoyed the generous selection of kebobs and the excellent service. Price was about right. Will definitely return when the full menu is available again.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Indigo, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear Mamayer,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Indigo.

Indeed our regular menue was put on hold during the Kebob promotion and now since the promotion is over we are back to normal with our regular menue..