“Amazing Flavours”
Review of Indigo

Indigo
Ranked #83 of 2,121 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Contemporary Modern Indian Restaurant with an avant garde approach on North Indian cuisine, yet offering choices for the traditional palette.
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Lovely greeting and superb service & food. The Shrimp Moilee is the most flavourful Indian dish I have ever tasted anywhere. Also the lamb cutlets on the 'meat' starter for 2 is unbelieveble - meat that melts in the mouth and the other parts of this starter are also amazing - shrimp, fish, chicken and more - all scrummy!!

Fouadhamade, Manager at Indigo, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Tony,

Once again, thank you for your flattering comments, I am glad to we are able to live to your expectations in all our outlets.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

love the restaurant. love the decor . love the atmospher. love and ador the food . staff is very friendly . great menu dishes .

Dear Hamda,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Indigo.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Came here for dinner. We sat outside with a beautiful weather. It was breezy and you could see the island next to it. So it was a great view. The food was very good. We started with the platter of assorted Chaat, which indeed had all the required spices as we would expect.
The main course was also well done with all the spices in correct amount. We told them how it prepare it for us and they listened to our details.
The service is good. They are attentive and ready to serve. We were greeted outside and were attended very nicely at the reception.
I would say well recommended to people who want to try Indian Cuisine in Abu Dhabi. Good job Indigo team.

1  Thank Shilpa S

Dear Shilpa,

Beach Rotana
P.O.Box 45200 Abu Dhabi U.A.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great selection of authentic kabab! Value for money... great experience.I sat in front of the live kitchen. it was a delight to see the chefs work and see my food getting cooked right in front of my eyes.The visiting chefs were a delight so was the service. Best kakori kebab ever!!!

Dear Mohammad,

i am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your meal

Beach Rotana
P.O.Box 45200 Abu Dhabi U.A.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Beautiful decor, attentive service and delicious food! The waiters were great with the kids, and the chef and manager came through to check on us. The food was delicious with many special touches. Can't wait to go back.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Indigo, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Dear agasas ,