“The usual North American Restaurant”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #703 of 2,189 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mexican, Fast Food, Grill
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This place is great if you are accustomed to North American Restaurants, I mean, it is an American Restaurant.

You will get the normal done up interiors with tows and stuff all stuck to the wall.

The food is generall very meat based, with a large plethora of starters that include, wings, salads, various dip based bites, fries onion rings, etc ,etc.

There tons of main courses, starting from steaks (not the best), burgers (really good), fish (salmon mostly) and chicken (fantastic tasting).

Its very rare that you will have a bad time at Chilli's.

I stayed away from the Al-Mariah Chilli's ever since the Abu Dhabi Municipality shut it down. You can read all about it here http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/chilis-closed-by-health-violations-authority-says.

But generally I am always satisfied when I visit Chilli's!

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I wouldn't make a special trip to go here, but if you're there and looking for a bit of pseudo-American Tex Mex then you could do worse than go here.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Nice place. Helpful staff. Still wanting to get my steak as I ordered from the first time! Aside from this, I would go again when I crave for food without caring for the calories.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Although still a little pricy for what you get... the atmosphere was comparable to being back in the USA. Although the waiters are of course, all Filipinos. So it is always not going to be the same as being in the USA.
The food was lacking in the tradition one becomes accustomed to. The beverages from the bar were a disappointment as well.
My burger was not fully cooked, and the side dishes tasted like something was missing... mainly FLAVOR!
Save your money and go somewhere else.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

We go there often when we carve their roast ribs but sometimes the waiters offer very poor service. Other times we're generously served!